Thursday Night Football: Patriots @ Falcons, 8:20 PM Eastern, FOX / Amazon Prime Video

RiotAct

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

1) I'm anything but a Pats fan and have been a Bills fan for 30+ years which is why I'm not afraid to criticize since I've seen the good, bad and everything in between.

2) Hope a lot of you will be willing to admit your wrong when the Pats humble this team in a few weeks. I know I will be and god I hope I'm wrong just got a bad feeling this team is going to implode the next few weeks with a dominant Pats win on MNF being the dagger for the season in terms of not only the division but sending the Bills possibly out of the WC picture for the time being.

Whatever Patriots fan. You are the furthest thing from a Bills fan on this message board.

Look at you hoping the Bills lose... WANTING the Bills to lose. 

You haven't criticized anything you just decided to say the Bills will lose to be a troll...

If you actually had some merit to why you think that maybe it would be different but you basically say "Patriots are better then the Bills b.c I say so and I want them to lose."

Better defense- Bills

Better offense- Bills

More talent- Bills

Yet you troll.

Edited by TBBills

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

2) Hope a lot of you will be willing to admit your wrong when the Pats humble this team in a few weeks. I know I will be and god I hope I'm wrong just got a bad feeling this team is going to implode the next few weeks with a dominant Pats win on MNF being the dagger for the season in terms of not only the division but sending the Bills possibly out of the WC picture for the time being.

So this is how your football analysis is centered, on "feelings" and stuff.

LOL.

Last year the Pats couldn’t send video technicians to the opposing stadiums the week prior (due to COVID and no fans) and you saw the result: a sucky team. This year the Pats look like the pats of old and Jones looks like Brady. 📹 Coincidence 🤔🤔

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.