College Basketball 2021-2022 Season

Mark Vader

The road to the Final Four starts today!

Three Top 10 match-ups occur during the week.

Duke Vs. Kentucky tonight.

UCLA Vs. Villanova on Friday.

Gonzaga Vs. Texas on Saturday.

Love college more than the NBA, how do you bracketeers feel about this season?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Farewell tour for Coach K.,  The Great Whiner! 

Kentucky and Duke get their pick of the litter from the five star all American class. They should do more in March every year.

Big East games start tonight on Fox Sports, so I’m pumped being a Xavier guy. The last several seasons have been VERY disappointing but we have a loaded roster supposedly this year. Our HC can recruit. The jury is still out as to whether he can coach, unfortunately. 

I have to admire what Gonzaga does year after year. Mark Few is a dream come true for a school like Gonzaga. Jay Wright does a helluva job at ‘Nova too, but he has the Northeast and “Big East” helping him in recruiting. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, The Poojer said:

My Dad is a Bona Alum, but come on....Syracuse, UB are 1&2 in NYS.  I'm guessing CBS polled people from Salamanca to Hinsdale 🙂

We will see.

ADDED: Check any poll that you want, the results will be similar.

Bonnie’s are down at the half, playing just awful 

They always do this against the Griffs

Oh well. 

ADDED: Well the boys came back and won, good for them, that's what an experienced team should do.

Being an old guy, I can just remember Canisius screwing up our season too many times..........😃

Edited by B-Man

With Xavier beating #19 Ohio State tonight, I believe the Big East is 5-2 vs the Big Ten in the Gavitt Games. A season is a lifetime, but I hope this is a sign of good things to come! 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

🏀

Bonnies come back to win Again !!

68 to 65 over Clemson !

Play the winner of Marquette/West Virginia tomorrow.

Note: both Boise State and Clemson have over 24,000 undergrads.............................Bonas - 1,800

Xavier has enrollment of about 6,800. THE OSU (who refuses to play X during regular season unless being forced by the conference, like the Gavitt games) has enrollment of about 66,000. Goliath is wisely afraid of David! Right between the eyes! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/28/2021 at 11:55 AM, B-Man said:

Predictable bad loss by the Bonnies.

They are just too uneven.  Minutes where they look like world beaters followed by minutes where they are very lost.

Very good team, but too inconsistent to go far.

UB says "hold my beer."

After fighting from 13 down to tie, how in the world do you give Bona a clean shot in the final 30 seconds? Foul 'em with 15-10 sec to go, put them on the line and either win or tie with final possession. Just an awful stupid way for UB to lose.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.