Bills Lax Mindset and Arrogance is more of a problem than anything else this year

Big Turk

On 11/8/2021 at 8:00 PM, Dablitzkrieg said:

You are wrong.  This is the biggest problem 3 mother ***** guys blocking 1 guy

20211108_225914.jpg

I remember that play. Reminded me of the Texans game when 3 players all miss blocking 1 guy. Besides Morse and sometimes Dawkins, this OL is a train wreck. I don't think Daboll has a clue what to do?

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

I see, so Morse is leaning in saying "Cody... look behind you"

Maybe funny.   But Cody had passed that guy over (I saw it on the Cover One recap).  Cody passed the guy being blocked by 3 guys off and was supposed to realign and get the free rusher who had looped around on a stunt.  Your moment in time may look like your kid, but if one were to roll the whole recording of the play, you may agree with me.   

Edited by CNYfan

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

Is there any proof that they are arrogant and reading their own press clippings though?  Why?  Because they lost to a terrible team?  Or is it because they dance at practice?  

Because they looked like a team that thought they could just show up and win. They were not prepared for s tough game

• Like (+1) 1

Not so much arrogant team, more like growing team not ready to take everybody's best shot yet. If you watched the press conference Meyer had, I would have felt embarrassed to be getting asked the questions he was. All of it was about how good we were, how long Jacksonville has to go, if they plan on mirroring the process we followed. It was if the score was already decided. These teams are all giving us 100% each week and we are not consistent enough yet to deal with it. No longer the hunter, now the hunted. Big difference.   

Another "it's not all one or the other" point to me.

The OL is playing bad but I do think the offense in general thought it could win easily anyway.

They (the offense) will need to take this issue seriously and work around it to score enough points again.

The D on the other hand has been bringing it every game.  I see no slacking from them at all.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t buy this they don’t care about winning thing for a second…an nfl player is playing for their next contract every single game and going against a supposedly bad team is the best time to pile on the stats. You can’t just say ‘I don’t wanna hear it’ about the actual reason we lost lol three stupid turnovers and bad offensive line play sunk us. I’m also pretty sure our offensive line does not have an arrogance problem…they know they’re playing awful

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.