Shaq Lawson’s First Ever INT was a big one

JohnNord

I totally forgot that Shaq played for NYJ and was thinking he was still on Houston.  Anyway, he made one of the biggest plays in his career by intercepting Joe Burrow off a deflected pass.  I remember reading that Houston was close cutting Shaq and instead traded him for a 7th pick.  Good to see Shaq making plays.  I thought he fit in well as a rotational DE

Edited by JohnNord
  • Like (+1) 3

• JohnNord changed the title to Shaq Lawson’s First Ever INT was a big one

I was happy that he made a play. I always liked Lawson, he was decent during his time here and became a locker room favorite towards the end of his run. He headed for Miami and then ended up traded to Houston and now the Jets so I had been wondering if he regretted not taking the deal from Buffalo after the 2019 season. 

• Agree 3

I think the Bills might have taken a look at Shaq after his time in Houston, maybe bringing him back, but there's no sense in doing that with a veteran when there are much cheaper rookies and second year players available who bring equivalent skills.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.