Glass Half Empty / Glass Half Full

H2o

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Me too. People always said Milano gets some leeway because he makes the splash plays. Well....he made no splash plays last night and sucked.

I think this proves that some people just have a bias against Edmunds, for some reason.

(I'm being purposefully harsh on Milano because that's how people have reacted towards Edmunds. I'm really not that pissed.)

And here I thought you might issue The Milano Report....

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Me too. People always said Milano gets some leeway because he makes the splash plays. Well....he made no splash plays last night and sucked.

I think this proves that some people just have a bias against Edmunds, for some reason.

(I'm being purposefully harsh on Milano because that's how people have reacted towards Edmunds. I'm really not that pissed.)

Yes, many Bills fans have a bias towards Edmunds.

That mysterious "some reason" you are searching for is that he isn't a very good linebacker.

McDermott likes him due to his great speed and the way he fits into what we are trying to do on defense, which places a huge emphasis on speed and pass coverage ability.

My biggest complaint with Edmunds is his lack of football IQ or instinct.  He is often 1 step late and that's all it takes at this level to allow a huge play.

He is also easily (IMO) pushed off the play; he has trouble shedding blocks and it has been that way since Day 1; it hasn't improved.

Edited by Nextmanup

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Yes, many Bills fans have a bias towards Edmunds.

That mysterious "some reason" you are searching for is that he isn't a very good linebacker.

McDermott likes him due to his great speed and the way he fits into what we are trying to do on defense, which places a huge emphasis on speed and pass coverage ability.

My biggest complaint with Edmunds is his lack of football IQ or instinct.  He is often 1 step late and that's all it takes at this level to allow a huge play.

He is also easily (IMO) pushed off the play; he has trouble shedding blocks and it has been that way since Day 1; it hasn't improved.

You need to back this up with some kind of actual analysis because I could link you to Cover1, Baldinger, Joe Marino, and others who've actually analyzed the all-22 film and come away with a much different perspective on Edmunds. 

I believe he stopped Henry for negative yards twice last night. And how many guys have put a lick on Henry like the one he did in the 2nd half? Not many.

• Like (+1) 1

GLASS HALF FULL: The Bills were very well represented last night at the stadium.

GLASS HAL EMPTY: I was shocked at how loud the Titans fans were with only about half the stadium, then I realized an entire row of people wearing Bills gear right behind us were screaming their lungs out while Josh was at the line. Apparently, they were more into a visit to Nashville than knowing anything about football. We had to have a little intervention there.  🤷‍♀️

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.