Any good sites for online betting? For those not based in the U.S.?

Thurman#1

I really have never bet, but the wife, when I told her the Bills line was 17 points last week against the Texans, immediately said, "they'll beat them by more than that. Bet $100 for me."

I spent two or three hours looking for a good site and it was annoying. Couldn't place a bet for her and she's playfully reminding me every day that I owe her $100. This week she wants me to put $25 on the over.

Many U.S. sites don't allow international bettors. I live in Japan.

The thing that pissed me off about a bunch of them is that they'll happily take your credit card, but then they can't give money back to the credit card, but they want to use that excuse to rip you off for service fees. I won't be a big bettor and the three or four I looked at all had fees of $55 or more for the arduous difficulty of writing  a check to me. Some more than that. One site would do it for free as long as I signed up for a purse and took it in Bitcoin. I have zero interest in that.

Anybody know a site that doesn't charge much for cashouts? Hopefully it should be a good site generally and take international bettors.

Have any good ideas?

Edited by Thurman#1

22 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

I really have never bet, but the wife, when I told her the Bills line was 17 points, immediately said, "they'll beat them by more than that. Bet $100 for me."

you are a week late for the Bills-17 points 

today Bills +3

Had I saw $5000

id have said 

nice knowing you 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

you are a week late for the Bills-17 points 

today Bills +3

Had I saw $5000

id have said 

nice knowing you 

Yeah, I'm aware it was last week. That's why I wrote that the wife is now playfully pointing out that I owe her $100. She would have won, but I couldn't get the bet down.

If it wasn't clear, I'll correct it to make it easier to understand. Sorry.

Edited by Thurman#1

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Anybody know a site that doesn't charge much for cashouts? Hopefully it should be a good site generally and take international bettors.

Have any good ideas?

I use the PokerStars sports bet option, 888Poker has one as well.  Never had any problems with either of them, can't say if they're the best, just that I've never had a problem with them 

Ive tried a few but imo MyBookie is the best!

https://mybookie.ag/signup/?reff=MB1329276

Get 250% deposit bonus when you use my referral link. 

I'll also send you some parlay advice if you use my link. My record is solid and documented. Ive had 3 winning seasons in a row.. I don't charge for my picks when you're my referral. I love seeing people win.

2 hours ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Betonline.ag

If it doesnt work, just purchase a vpn that shows you are in the US

I would not advise using a VPN with gambling sites.  They can have fine print that says they can keep your money for falsifying your location and/or address.  They can require you to verify your address/location to get a cash out.

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Yeah, I'm aware it was last week. That's why I wrote that the wife is now playfully pointing out that I owe her $100. She would have won, but I couldn't get the bet down.

If it wasn't clear, I'll correct it to make it easier to understand. Sorry.

Just put money in crypto. You'll make way more than $100 most days if done right haha

21 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I would not advise using a VPN with gambling sites.  They can have fine print that says they can keep your money for falsifying your location and/or address.  They can require you to verify your address/location to get a cash out.

Meh, a bunch of my friends do it, and they get cashed out fine

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.