The PSL - A Dome - A Great Morning in Western New York.

Ross Murdock

2 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Been proven over and over again PSL's are not good investments.

Not sure what this means. How is it "proven"? What's the criteria for what constitutes a "good investment " in this case? Simply financial considerations?  I wouldn't think anyone plunking down PSL money expects to make money from the investment.  

3 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Not sure what this means. How is it "proven"? What's the criteria for what constitutes a "good investment " in this case? Simply financial considerations?  I wouldn't think anyone plunking down PSL money expects to make money from the investment.  

Ya just answered your own question,

11 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Been proven over and over again PSL's are not good investments.

Well, of course. Your return is the entertainment you get. 

If you're buying tickets in order to simply turn a profit, good luck. I'm sure it works well sometimes.

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You're claiming some big fallacies here.

1. The loudest stadiums by recorded decibel level are open.

2. The greatest QBs in the game right now play in open stadiums. Legacy isn't about stats, it's about sustained winning and championships. Talk about free agents...ask Emmanuel Sanders why he came here. (By the way, he's mostly played in open stadiums because it's all about the QB, not the building)

3. Players really do like playing in the elements. It amps you up and it's fun. Sitting in the elements sucks, but playing in the elements is a blast. Ask Pitt, Seattle, Green Bay, New England, Chicago, KC, SF etc how hard it's been to get free agents. As long as you're a good team with a good QB, it's not hard. The elements is a non factor.

I love Sanders, but he came here as a 30 something year old just released. BB has had a crush on him for years, BB was right to.  But I’m not sure there was a ton of interest.

I can’t compare KC and Seattle’s volume vs what I heard in New Orleans, but I can compare what I’ve heard in Buffalo during the playoffs vs what I heard in New Orleans…and honestly it’s not comparable. 
Lastly, suggesting a QB would rather play in the swirling wind vs no wind is just crazy.

• Disagree 1