ISO: Suggestions for moderators at PPP

SDS

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

Uhh yeah, strong comeback. Really got me there. 

No need for a strong comeback.  Your own words have displayed your bigotry towards old people.  Which is quite funny seeing one day you will become what you appear to despise. 

Carry on bigot. 

On 1/22/2022 at 5:53 PM, Chef Jim said:

No need for a strong comeback.  Your own words have displayed your bigotry towards old people.  Which is quite funny seeing one day you will become what you appear to despise. 

Carry on bigot. 

You're kind of dumb for someone who should be older and wiser. 

I'm only bigoted against you, you old codger. 

Now go catch an afternoon nap, read some Reader's Digest, and trim your bunions. 

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

You're kind of dumb for someone who should be older and wiser. 

I'm only bigoted against you, you old codger. 

Now go catch an afternoon nap, read some Reader's Digest, and trim your bunions. 

So what exactly did you mean when you said this?

Old guys get locked in loops. 

Which loss is harder to take?  This one or the Bills last night.  I'm thinking this one because it only took 10 seconds not 13.  Bwahahahahaha!!!!  

Edited by Chef Jim

35 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Which loss is harder to take?  This on or the Bills last night.  I'm thinking this one because it only took 10 seconds not 13.  Bwahahahahaha!!!!  

OUCH, now that one cuts deep, Chef.

17 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

It should.  JA is a dumbass and is getting his ass handed to him by someone he considers too old to know what's going on.  Now THAT is funnier than 13 seconds.  

Sorry daddy-o, I'm not keeping score. You're just an old guy who always takes the troll bait. What can I say? I like pulling your puppet strings. 

Nice work though bringing up football on a football board for a team you don't follow. 

18 hours ago, wnyguy said:

OUCH, now that one cuts deep, Chef.

He doesn't follow the Bills but has 50,000+ posts on a Bills message board.

Senility set in more than 50K posts ago for him. 

7 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Sorry daddy-o, I'm not keeping score. You're just an old guy who always takes the troll bait. What can I say? I like pulling your puppet strings. 

Nice work though bringing up football on a football board for a team you don't follow. 

So no response to my pointing out your bigoted post about ALL old guys?  I wonder why that is?  :rolleyes:

My work is done here.

Carry on Junior. 

14 hours ago, 716er said:

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Guys Chef's age will get this troll reference more: 

image.png.edadaf57878fb2f35d6f9940f4934160.png

I mean, he will get that the above is a troll. He won't get that he's the monkey dancing to our organ grinder. 

He says I'm engaging in elder abuse by attacking him. Meanwhile I get that crusty old heart pumping just a little more. He should be thanking me. His cardiologist even sent me a gift basket. 

43 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Guys Chef's age will get this troll reference more: 

image.png.edadaf57878fb2f35d6f9940f4934160.png

I mean, he will get that the above is a troll. He won't get that he's the monkey dancing to our organ grinder. 

He says I'm engaging in elder abuse by attacking him. Meanwhile I get that crusty old heart pumping just a little more. He should be thanking me. His cardiologist even sent me a gift basket. 

Not elder abuse.  It seems like your garden variety douchebaggery to me, but I am not sure what you get out of it. 

46 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Not elder abuse.  It seems like your garden variety douchebaggery to me, but I am not sure what you get out of it. 

I'm not sure what you get out of life either. 

To be fair, I think this is the first time I've ever seen your name. If I make a study of your posts here at PPP, am I likely to learn something important about what motivates you to post here?  

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I'm not sure what you get out of life either. 

To be fair, I think this is the first time I've ever seen your name. If I make a study of your posts here at PPP, am I likely to learn something important about what motivates you to post here?  

Sure, why not?  Study away, I already know who you are.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

He says I'm engaging in elder abuse by attacking him. 

You're not very smart are you.  

Thank you for continuing to open your mouth and prove that pretty much every day.

Quite sad and entertaining all at the same time.  

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You're not very smart are you.  

Thank you for continuing to open your mouth and prove that pretty much every day.

Quite sad and entertaining all at the same time.  

I thought you said you were done with me. 

Pulls string, Jim dances. 

9 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Sure, why not?  Study away, I already know who you are.  

Studying me is a good use of your time. Pretty sure this will be my last response to you unless you make an splash into the sh-tposter game. 

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

I thought you said you were done with me. 

Pulls string, Jim dances. 

Studying me is a good use of your time. Pretty sure this will be my last response to you unless you make an splash into the sh-tposter game. 

What a weird way to use your time.   I will stay away from your thread, you seem to have the market cornered on shltposting.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1