Out of Market Streaming options of Bills game

Fallsnative01

On 9/2/2021 at 8:41 PM, The Dean said:

So just not an option for most.

I bit the bullet and got the Sunday Ticket online for $300. Friends pitching in.  I rent so I'm eligible. And since I'm traveling a bit in September, I can't rely on the flaky streams and don't want to have to find a bar in the middle of nowhere PA, where I will be for week #2. I'll be close to Boston for week #3, and could find a bar no problem. That's a $50 bill minimum.  So, this year, it should pay for itself. 

For 2 seasons I tried to watch Hockey in the bar scene.  After countless dollars spent I finally bit the bullet for a whopping $149

I get so much hockey it ceases to be funny.  all it takes is 6 games and you bar bill covers the cost.  Obviously you are eating and drinking but at a much reduced cost!

I am still too stoopid to get the Sundee Ticket.....I should but I don't.

Go BILLS!

8 hours ago, seannc said:

To sign up, you would need to enter a physical address and CC information though. Wouldn't that be a problem?

That seemed odd to me also.  There are certainly situations where it would be valid but wondered if they ever audited some subset of those - unless they are ignoring AVS validation checks when they process for billing, and you could/should  put in a UK address in there as well (if your bank also allows it to go through on a bad AVS).  Can you use a pre-paid VISA card from CVS?  May be paranoid but that's what I start thinking about with this option.  

19 hours ago, Ga boy said:

Has anyone tried Google meet or Zoom with a friend who has the game on?  I don’t know if the picture quality would be good, but I bet it would be like watching the game with your buddy.  Go Bills!!!

That is not a bad idea for fans who have no other option.

Well done.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/4/2021 at 7:34 PM, Ga boy said:

Has anyone tried Google meet or Zoom with a friend who has the game on?  I don’t know if the picture quality would be good, but I bet it would be like watching the game with your buddy.  Go Bills!!!

7 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

That is not a bad idea for fans who have no other option.

Well done.

That actually could be a lot of fun. I just can't imagine the video experience would be up to snuff.  I suppose it could if you have a great setup.  But if not, if you are that point, a sketchy stream/VPN may be your best option.  But very creative idea, for sure.

On 9/4/2021 at 7:34 PM, Ga boy said:

Don't you need friends to make this work. :(

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/3/2021 at 1:47 PM, NC-billsfan! said:

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/08/buffalo-bills-schedule-2021-how-to-watch-all-17-games-tv-channel-time-live-stream.html
Not sure if this is what you were looking for. Most sites seemed around $60-$65 a month. I live in NC and was probably gonna get you tube. If I’m missing something please let me know. I assume if I get one of these paid sites, according to the article, I should see all the games.

Those services will work for people living in the Syracuse viewing area. 

• Like (+1) 1