Official: Cuomo declares next "public health crisis" - Gun Violence

Just now, Tiberius said:

There you go again! 

Please, stop bothering me you idiot 

There I go again? Asking you to clarify a position you have about a very important topic makes me an idiot?  No that makes you an idiot for proposing something idiotic and I'm just calling you out on it.  Your response here is exactly what I'm looking for.  My work is done here.  Thanks. 

Now you can save face and engage in a debate.  Maybe you have some fascinating idea on how to make shootings become a thing of the past.  I'm all ears if you do. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

There I go again? Asking you to clarify a position you have about a very important topic makes me an idiot?  No that makes you an idiot for proposing something idiotic and I'm just calling you out on it.  Your response here is exactly what I'm looking for.  My work is done here.  Thanks. 

Now you can save face and engage in a debate.  Maybe you have some fascinating idea on how to make shootings become a thing of the past.  I'm all ears if you do. 

@B-ManPlease B-man, talk to this nut bag, why won't he stop bothering me???

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

@B-ManPlease B-man, talk to this nut bag, why won't he stop bothering me???

Hmmmm why are you getting so flustered at a simple question?  

Do you have an idea on what types of regulations will make these shootings go away?  If you don't that's ok.  

Tell you what.  I'll make it easier for you.  Instead of the absolute you proposed how about an idea on what regulations will make the number of shoots drop.  Let's start there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Crook/Abuser/Killer Andy will do anything to distract from his endless abuses of power, sexual assaults, and murders. Smoke and mirrors people.  The dimwits of this state are stark raving lunatics voting for this scumbag.  What a mess.    

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It's just the truth. Lot's of depressed angry older white males. Sad 

And majority of crime is committed by minorities. So what’s your point?

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I looked this up and you are correct it is white middle age men are most likely. I am honestly shocked by this because I personally do not know a single person who fits that demographic who has committed suicide that I  know of but I know of too many teens. 

Must be a liberal suffering from white guilt who commits suicide.

7 hours ago, Motorin' said:

A mass shooting with the potential to be as big as the one in Vegas was averted this weekend thanks to Illinois gun laws. There were hundreds and hundreds of people at the beach this weekend that this guy's hotel overlooked. The police were able to seize his guns and arrest him because he didn't possess the required Illinois gun owner card, thanks to a hotel employee spotting the high powered rifle perched in the window. 

The good guy with the gun follows the law. The bad guy with the gun does not. Which allows police to get the bad guys off the street.

Chicago police seize between 7,000-12,000 illegally owned guns per year. And with that illegal possession, comes the ability to get the gang member off the street. 

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/07/06/keegan-casteel-w-chicago-lakeshore-hotel-guest-weapons-charges-rifle-handgun-navy-pier/

Sounds fishy...I wouldn't be surprised this is the last heard from this "bombshell" story.

Media seems awful quiet, this sounds like one of those things leftists latch onto and not let go.

Also, very little outrage over 'actual' shootings and criminal mayhem going on there.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Sounds fishy...I wouldn't be surprised this is the last heard from this "bombshell" story.

Media seems awful quiet, this sounds like one of those things leftists latch onto and not let go.

Also, very little outrage over 'actual' shootings and criminal mayhem going on there.

Yep, sounds like fake news

WELL, OF COURSE: 

Cuomo’s gun-violence emergency slush fund is all about saving… Cuomo. 

“By now you’d think Gov. Andrew Cuomo would be wary of declaring emergencies — can you say nursing homes, boys and girls? But apparently not. He was at it again Tuesday, but this time, he was all lathered up about guns.”

If his gun emergency kills as many people as his Covid policy, New York will lose another Congressional seat.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/07/cuomos-gun-violence-emergency-slush-fund-is-all-about-saving-cuomo/