Happy Memorial Day

One last reminder since the haters took over the thread.

Memorial Day 2021: Facts, Meaning & Traditions - HISTORY

https://www.history.com/topics/holidays/memorial-day-history

May 24, 2021 — Memorial Day is an American holiday, observed on the last Monday of May, honoring the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. ...

memorial-day-gettyimages-612537080.jpg

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/31/2021 at 8:57 AM, B-Man said:

7b2084eac8030d171afdd202fb07901044a56e2f

30659a476c52b6c769ae9aa9999d6f34260508d1                         

image.png.525fb2826b8c0746e625cc3e59d23d                               42a5af2b8fbc405c69d48c0c68740a1343186aac

The first picture breaks my heart.  It is doubly sad. First of course his parent dying in a war.  That poor boy.  And that boy has a burden on his young heart and will have to live rest of his life without his mother/father as the case may be.  

That's why IMHO we should honor those that were killed.  But as we see the people grieving their dead loved ones how much pain and misery is caused by war so as to think twice long and hard before rushing into the next war.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The first picture breaks my heart.  It is doubly sad. First of course his parent dying in a war.  That poor boy.  And that boy has a burden on his young heart and will have to live rest of his life without his mother/father as the case may be.  

That's why IMHO we should honor those that were killed.  But as we see the people grieving their dead loved ones how much pain and misery is caused by war so as to think twice long and hard before rushing into the next war.

I agree. Very sad.  These poor children lost a loved one defending the Constitution of the United States.

@B-Man is a fraud - who supports a fascist dictator - at the tremendous expense of the families and images above.

The hypocrisy is overwhelming... Anyone who supports Donald Trump and his ongoing insurrection - can and will rot in hell.

54 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Absolutely. It’s disturbing how many of these soldiers were sent to their death callously on a political whim. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I agree. Very sad.  These poor children lost a loved one defending the Constitution of the United States.

@B-Man is a fraud - who supports a fascist dictator - at the tremendous expense of the families and images above.

The hypocrisy is overwhelming... Anyone who supports Donald Trump and his ongoing insurrection - can and will rot in hell.

How many new people did we have to honor on Memorial Day this year because they were killed while we had a facist dictator at the helm?  Keeping America at peace is a big part of the job.  Regardless of what you think about the rest of what he did its hard to argue he didn't succeed at that.

I don't see @bman as a fraud.  I like him because he often brings the threads back on topic with the articles he posts as opposed to random memes,insults, and unrelated pictures we often see. I may not agree but I don't think he's a fraud for doing so.

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Absolutely. It’s disturbing how many of these soldiers were sent to their death callously on a political whim. 

Amen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/1/2021 at 11:12 PM, B-Man said:

Only someone like you is falling for that maggie "I have heard" bullcrap. Trump is not saying that, the libs just want to believe it.

It's always someone else's fault when it comes to Trump... some things never change.

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So Trump's your man! Failed businessman failed politician! 

He was the lessor of the 2 evils . Every one fails at some point in time in their lives you fail every day it doesn't mean your a total failure 🤔 & if you compare your check book to Trumps i'd say he's a bit more successful than you will ever be even though he has failed before .

As far as a failed politician if you compare what was to what is i'd say Old Joe is the failed politician he's had 47+ years to Trumps 4 to accomplish what not a hell of a lot and if there was any good done by the previous administration he's undone it all screwed it up & like you blames it on the prior Pres. 

The border was good before Joe then he made his promise & now it's all screwed up & Kamala sure isn't helping hell she can't even tell north from south the US was more energy independent then Joe stopped the KS pipeline taking away jobs and now gas is $1.00 more than it was when he took office but the Russians have finished their pipeline and now Germany & others will get their fuel from them .

He has also showed his weakness by paying a hacker for the pipeline & now the hackers are going after some beef industry and they will probably pay them too . Not to mention the role back of tariffs on China (Joes Buddy) that in July the chinese will have a across the board 13 % price hike to all imported goods from that S**T hole .

So next time (or in the not to distant future) when you go to Walmart the gas station or the grocery store just compare what your paying out now to a year ago & then tell me who the failure is .   

15 minutes ago, T master said:

He was the lessor of the 2 evils . Every one fails at some point in time in their lives you fail every day it doesn't mean your a total failure 🤔 & if you compare your check book to Trumps i'd say he's a bit more successful than you will ever be even though he has failed before .

As far as a failed politician if you compare what was to what is i'd say Old Joe is the failed politician he's had 47+ years to Trumps 4 to accomplish what not a hell of a lot and if there was any good done by the previous administration he's undone it all screwed it up & like you blames it on the prior Pres. 

The border was good before Joe then he made his promise & now it's all screwed up & Kamala sure isn't helping hell she can't even tell north from south the US was more energy independent then Joe stopped the KS pipeline taking away jobs and now gas is $1.00 more than it was when he took office but the Russians have finished their pipeline and now Germany & others will get their fuel from them .

He has also showed his weakness by paying a hacker for the pipeline & now the hackers are going after some beef industry and they will probably pay them too . Not to mention the role back of tariffs on China (Joes Buddy) that in July the chinese will have a across the board 13 % price hike to all imported goods from that S**T hole .

So next time (or in the not to distant future) when you go to Walmart the gas station or the grocery store just compare what your paying out now to a year ago & then tell me who the failure is .   

Trump was a total failure and was rejected by the American voters soundly 

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

You are associated w a party that is passing laws to steal the next two elections.

All of this is happening because of Trump.

Once again - thank you Trump voters for f’ing over our entire republic and democracy.

It’s a damn shame we have to have this discussion in this thread meant to honor those who died for OUR freedoms.

Meanwhile - you support a con man who has pissed al over our constitution. 

I care about our future - our kids future - and I don’t want them living in a schithole like Russia.

And you voted for a guy that has no balls what so ever and has single handedly in less than a year in office by his actions made the border worse increased the price of gas by $1.00 and has put our over all outlook back by 5 years .

In July of this year China will have a 13% price hike of all that it imports to the US because the tariffs were removed that were to level the playing field financially for american companies but & now because of a weak very friendly Pres. with a Communist country that also gave us a virus that shut down the country the american people will pay the price once again . 

Then the trillion dollars sent to every one weather they were effected by the Chinese virus or not will be spent mostly in Walmart so they win again . Not to mention your grand kids will be paying that back along with the other trillions each of the form presidents caused while in office and he is now working on another trillion + .

But you keep thinking that this administration will do us all right by their pandering and they truly care about us & the country as a people, actions speak louder than words the previous Pres. had a big mouth but had a lot bigger balls than this one .

From what was to what is(and it's just beginning) economically and other wise the proof is in the pudding as they use to say and the proof will continue to show itself but you just keep licking those windows little guy one day you'll get them all clean ...

6 minutes ago, T master said:

And you voted for a guy that has no balls what so ever and has single handedly in less than a year in office by his actions made the border worse increased the price of gas by $1.00 and has put our over all outlook back by 5 years .

In July of this year China will have a 13% price hike of all that it imports to the US because the tariffs were removed that were to level the playing field financially for american companies but & now because of a weak very friendly Pres. with a Communist country that also gave us a virus that shut down the country the american people will pay the price once again . 

Then the trillion dollars sent to every one weather they were effected by the Chinese virus or not will be spent mostly in Walmart so they win again . Not to mention your grand kids will be paying that back along with the other trillions each of the form presidents caused while in office and he is now working on another trillion + .

But you keep thinking that this administration will do us all right by their pandering and they truly care about us & the country as a people, actions speak louder than words the previous Pres. had a big mouth but had a lot bigger balls than this one .

From what was to what is(and it's just beginning) economically and other wise the proof is in the pudding as they use to say and the proof will continue to show itself but you just keep licking those windows little guy one day you'll get them all clean ...

Happy “Memorial” Day bro - you own it - you own the path of destruction of our republic.

You know where you can shove your right wing Fox screaming talking points right?

good

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Happy “Memorial” Day bro - you own it - you own the path of destruction of our republic.

You know where you can shove your right wing Fox screaming talking points right?

good

You do know they have anger management courses for what ails you right ? That much anger & hate is a bad thing to walk around with JMHO .

Have a blessed day BRO 🙌 !!

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump was a total failure and was rejected by the American voters soundly 

In yours and some others eyes but Stupid is as stupid does . History will one day tell if it was good bad or indifferent as it does with every ex Pres. 

6 minutes ago, T master said:

You do know they have anger management courses for what ails you right ? That much anger & hate is a bad thing to walk around with JMHO .

In yours and some others eyes but Stupid is as stupid does . History will one day tell if it was good bad or indifferent as it does with every ex Pres. 

And the Sabres won the top draft pick last night, so that's a big plus for Biden! 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, T master said:

Yes, I'm angry. I'm angry with the direction your party is plotting against America. A party so void of ideas and voters they have to manipulate the laws to win.

We all lost family members fighting off Nazis and look what your party is turning in to - DISGUSTING.

Get the f@#$ off this thread.

• Like (+1) 1