Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/11/24/kathy-griffin-says-she-meows-like-a-cat-moos-like-a-cow-to-deal-with-her-trump-induced-ptsd/

Kathy Griffin Says She Meows Like a Cat, Moos Like a Cow to Deal With Her Trump-Induced PTSD

KathyGriffin5-640x480.jpg

“It’s when I get on all fours like a kitty cat and then I arch my back and I am instructed by my teacher to say the word meow. I feel like a ***** fool, but I do it,” she said.

“And then I un-arch my back and — wait for it — I ‘moo’ like a cow,” Griffin added. “PTSD is a B word, and when I get PTSD attacks, I can’t stop vomiting. So if I have to meow like a kitty cat and moo like a cow, I’m gonna ***** do it.”

Elsewhere in the interview, Griffin, who is set to hit the road with her newly announced “My Life on the PTSD-List” tour, said she has PTSD, in part, from being investigated by the Department of Justice over her infamous bloody photo shoot with the severed head of a U.S. president.

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Left wing authoritarianism. 

…they are so desperate to regain control of the narrative now that people have access to information and inherently distrust a media that constantly lies to them. 

Media Literacy 101 Syllabus:

Lecture 1: They All Lie.

This concludes our course on media literacy.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They are pushing white European men to the brink

Doing fine. Y aren’t u?  Education would b my guess

why do u think trump got booed ibn SC yesterday?  

listening to a TED talk on npr from a female CIA contractor. They have the MAGAs numbers profiling posters here perfectly “ how civil wars start and how to stop them”

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1