Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

To the parents of all of these losers suddenly persuaded by the deranged musings of the man who murdered 3k American innocents: you failed. You were likely boozing, marching for some L-wing cause and/or simply ignoring your kids. You failed to teach wrong from right, a proper moral code, a love of country and perspective on America’s role in the world. Bc you failed, my kids and others are going to have to grow up battling these #######s for the future of the United States. I have every confidence they can do it, but I resent and judge you for making it necessary as opposed to fostering a life in which they can focus solely on growth, joy, love, family, hard work and creation. No point getting bogged down in it however, trust me when I tell you that the majority of Americans - this generation and the next - will fight to defeat the pernicious lunacy you’ve unleashed. And we will win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Some more good news for the sickos on the left to rejoice

https://thefederalist.com/2023/11/21/bidens-doj-tormented-these-four-j6-protesters-to-death/

Biden’s Justice Department made examples out of Jan. 6 protesters for daring to question the results

of the rigged 2020 election — and four of them took their own lives.

Last week, newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson publicly released 90 hours of Jan. 6, 2021, security footage featuring protesters peacefully walking through the Capitol, often with the encouragement or indifference of Capitol Police officers.

The footage further delegitimizes the Biden administration, corporate media, and Jan. 6 Committee’s insistence that the 2021 Capitol protest was on par with Pearl Harbor and 9/11. It also exonerates countless peaceful protesters who have been slandered by the media and J6 Committee, harassed by Biden’s Department of Justice, and held in solitary confinement without due process.

Many protesters were severely punished because federal courts stressed a “need to deter others, especially in cases of domestic terrorism.” In other words, they made examples out of Jan. 6 protesters for daring to question the results of the rigged 2020 election. Some Jan. 6 protesters crumbled under the Biden DOJ’s political persecution. Four of them took their own lives. Here’s what we know about those victims.

4 down..only millions to go...concentration camps coming soon ....

• Thank you (+1) 1