The Lincoln Project

LOL, this is why we love it when our local lemming keeps posting from the L.P.

5998f4d4-3bb9-4f7b-a57d-3123ce391199-105

Guess which Lincoln Project A*SCLOWN tried picking a fight with Republicans (and lost) THIS time

First it was alt-right.

Then it was far-right.

Then it was Trumpers

Then it was MAGA.

Now it's nihilist Republicans.

George Conway turning to RawStory to crap all over the Right is pretty pathetic and sad, even for him. 

You know the lawn flamingos at RawStory were super excited to write that; obnoxious Lefties love nothing more than those on the Right (supposed Right with Conway) crapping all over their own party. It's sort of like some weird, warped, sad Christmas for them.

And the only reason people on the Right are voicing concerns about the military is because Democrats are softening it, focusing more on pronouns and genders than on protecting the country and our people. Hate is such a lazy word ... and that's why we're not surprised at all Conway said this.

Incidentally, he's trending for the first time in a long time so you know the Left loves this crap.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/05/george-conway-trends-after-lefty-love-fest-and-we-cant-stop-laughing-n2386863

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL, this is why we love it when our local lemming keeps posting from the L.P.

5998f4d4-3bb9-4f7b-a57d-3123ce391199-105

Guess which Lincoln Project A*SCLOWN tried picking a fight with Republicans (and lost) THIS time

First it was alt-right.

Then it was far-right.

Then it was Trumpers

Then it was MAGA.

Now it's nihilist Republicans.

George Conway turning to RawStory to crap all over the Right is pretty pathetic and sad, even for him. 

You know the lawn flamingos at RawStory were super excited to write that; obnoxious Lefties love nothing more than those on the Right (supposed Right with Conway) crapping all over their own party. It's sort of like some weird, warped, sad Christmas for them.

And the only reason people on the Right are voicing concerns about the military is because Democrats are softening it, focusing more on pronouns and genders than on protecting the country and our people. Hate is such a lazy word ... and that's why we're not surprised at all Conway said this.

Incidentally, he's trending for the first time in a long time so you know the Left loves this crap.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/05/george-conway-trends-after-lefty-love-fest-and-we-cant-stop-laughing-n2386863

Can you imagine anyone in the world (I know there are several - obviously) that says aloud “get me George Conway. I want his thoughts on this”? Mind boggling. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/3/2023 at 8:32 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

The Stinkin' Project's false comparison continues.  If you don't want Trump, then you must settle for the not any better choice of "but there's no evidence" Joe Biden.  It's like picking between dying in the gas chamber or the electric chair.

I agree it’s a ***** position

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤣 - After all these years, the Lincoln Project still triggers the cult... 

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png

I mean, at this point, we all know that the Lincoln project is not really a group of Republicans trying to write the wrongs of the earth. They are obviously Democrats now

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I agree it’s a ***** position

I mean, at this point, we all know that the Lincoln project is not really a group of Republicans trying to write the wrongs of the earth. They are obviously Democrats now

At this point - you’re either for or against democracy.

ETTD

• Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Lincoln Project uses Biden and decency in the same sentence and Twitter/X explodes with laughter

RickRobinson 

According to this, Joe Biden is a bastion of decency. Joe Biden will bring decency and respect for democracy back to the White House. Most are skeptical that Joe Biden knows what any of those words mean.

It has often been said somewhat jokingly that The Lincoln Project should change its name to something that aligns more with its current beliefs. This editor usually suggests The Mao Project. One thing is assuredly so: Lincoln would probably ask it to stop using his name if he were alive to do so.

https://twitchy.com/rickrobinson/2023/09/30/the-lincoln-project-used-biden-and-decency-in-the-same-sentence-and-twitterx-explodes-with-laughter-n2387836

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1