Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

“SLOWED” WILL BE THE TALKING POINT FOR DEMOCRATS AND THE PRESS, “REMAINS SKY-HIGH” WILL BE THE REALITY: 

Inflation in December slowed but remains sky-high as the economy continues to show signs of weakening.

https://www.facebook.com/bymonasalama/posts/pfbid06GemJwJH6vaKjnozMAukbmEvo81go1L6EQVLAMt11ittmtKEUmgoN9C1Grnrofvol?notif_id=1673057287745278&notif_t=creators_activity&ref=notif

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

All you need to know.

Thats all BS. Biden and the DEMS say everything is great. best economy ever.

Now I love the next part of this dance, where major companies hold raises/drive down cost due to the economic conditions.   

Making it even worse

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

EVERYONE knows this to be true. They can feel it, and they’re living it every single day. The question is why are some so politically entrenched that they’re not more upset about it? 

The same reason they'll defend a felonious pedophile arsonist over a kid trying to defend himself from said lowlife.  Because they don't want to admit they were duped.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The same reason they'll defend a felonious pedophile arsonist over a kid trying to defend himself from said lowlife.  Because they don't want to admit they were duped.

I’m sure that’s correct but it’s hard to believe once it’s your own checkbook that’s being impacted. At some point you say “enough already”! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’m sure that’s correct but it’s hard to believe once it’s your own checkbook that’s being impacted. At some point you say “enough already”! 

They know there's nothing they can do about it now.

According to Frantz Fanon, cognitive dissonance occurs when “people hold a core belief that is very strong [and] when they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted [so] they will rationalize, ignore or even deny anything that doesn’t fit with that core belief” (Fanon 1952).

its not a new thing.  but still holds true.

politics seems like a team sport now. but at least sports fans will boo and hold their team accountable for bad performance.

anything to be on the winning team. amirite

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I love this man.  

Waiting for some Deep State stooge to get to and try to convince him this is all Putin’s fault.  

What you want to be looking at is Architectural firms. They are the true canary in the cold mine, even more so than builders. Projects in design are canceled long before permits are ever pulled. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Eggs are crazy expensive! 

And my neighborhood store won't do chicken wings anymore, too expensive 

Morning Tibs

What do you mean they won’t do chicken wings? They don’t sell them in the meat counter? Or they don’t sell them pre-prepared? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Morning Tibs

What do you mean they won’t do chicken wings? They don’t sell them in the meat counter? Or they don’t sell them pre-prepared? 

Order of wings, cooked and in hot sauce 

I have always ordered from there