Donahoe is the Son of Satan

I wouldn't have believed it....

Until I heard it on the backtrack of the new "Shout" Elmo...

Anyone who brings that sorry thing into Ralph Wilson Stadium as "official" is DEFINATELY the Son of Satan....

419456[/snapback]

Agreed. When I heard that last week I looked at my friend and said....WTF is THAT? :D

Hey, I don't think it's any secret me and Stojan don't like each other, but I remember a thread a while back where we were all talking about buying cheap flowers for Valentine's Day. Geico Steve might understand a little more about treating a woman nice more than you might think.

Steve, hope you had a good time outside of the movie. I think you might have a lot of hidden gentleman in you that you're board rep won't allow. Good women appreciate someone who has manners, and knows what's important on a date.

Hey, I don't think it's any secret me and Stojan don't like each other, but I remember a thread a while back where we were all talking about buying cheap flowers for Valentine's Day. Geico Steve might understand a little more about treating a woman nice more than you might think.

Steve, hope you had a good time outside of the movie. I think you might have a lot of hidden gentleman in you that you're board rep won't allow. Good women appreciate someone who has manners, and knows what's important on a date.

419788[/snapback]

TD made Bib kiss Stojan's arse.