Congrats liberals!

34 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Florida is a total #hi$@$%* and always has been. 

Go take a ride through West Palm Beach. 

I hear it’s lovely this time of year over by the old Citrus Bowl in Orlando.

How about USF in Tampa? Nope, definitely won’t find any bodies dumped over there in Suitcase City. Lol.

You need to get out more.  Come visit Oakland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego.   FL is child's play by comparison.  

54 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Florida is a total #hi$@$%* and always has been. 

Go take a ride through West Palm Beach. 

I hear it’s lovely this time of year over by the old Citrus Bowl in Orlando.

How about USF in Tampa? Nope, definitely won’t find any bodies dumped over there in Suitcase City. Lol.

Literally Orlando's crime rate is half that of Camden's(7 per thousand vs 16 per thousand) i won't argue anymore because you are just making stuff up.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Literally Orlando's crime rate is half that of Camden's(7 per thousand vs 16 per thousand) i won't argue anymore because you are just making stuff up.

Camden isn’t really NJ. It’s a walking bridge away from Philly.

Atlantic City is pretty crappy. That’s kinda considered Philly too. Nothing but Eagles jackets walking around there. Pretty gross.

The difference in Florida is the “senseless” crimes. You can actually get killed for $20 in Florida because it’s so poor. That doesn’t happen in NJ unless it’s 2 homeless guys fighting in the street. It’s a totally different mentality.

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Did you read your article?  The dangers your article refers to the most are not the dangers we’re talking about.  

Hurricanes, alligators and spiders oh my! 

Yeah. That article is fun.

You guys keep trying it down city by city comparison. The problem is that Florida has Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Ft. Myers, Ft. Lauderdale, Sarasota, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, etc. 

So as far as states go overall, it’s a total disaster. That’s a lot of dangerous cities all in 1 state. 

11 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Camden isn’t really NJ. It’s a walking bridge away from Philly.

Atlantic City is pretty crappy. That’s kinda considered Philly too. Nothing but Eagles jackets walking around there. Pretty gross.

The difference in Florida is the “senseless” crimes. You can actually get killed for $20 in Florida because it’s so poor. That doesn’t happen in NJ unless it’s 2 homeless guys fighting in the street. It’s a totally different mentality.

Got it- all those facts don't matter. I right now doubt you have ever been to FL.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Got it- all those facts don't matter. I right now doubt you have ever been to FL.

I lived there half of my life. 21 years. I lived North Tampa, South Tampa, East Tampa, West Tampa, Lake Mary north of Orlando, Gainesville, Sarasota, east of Sarasota in Lakewood Ranch. I moved there in 1995.

I always wanted to move to Miami. Bay Harbor Islands to be exact.

Edited by The Governor

8 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Yeah. That article is fun.

You guys keep trying it down city by city comparison. The problem is that Florida has Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Ft. Myers, Ft. Lauderdale, Sarasota, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, etc. 

So as far as states go overall, it’s a total disaster. That’s a lot of dangerous cities all in 1 state. 

Data please.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Data please.  

Yikes! Maybe it’s the heat? Brains being boiled? Hey, at least you don’t have to wear a mask while you’re being stabbed in the throat.

Florida
• Violent crime rate: 384.9 per 100,000 people
• Total 2018 murders: 1,107 (3rd highest)
• Imprisonment rate: 582 adults per 100,000 (14th highest)
• Poverty rate: 13.6% (17th highest)
• Most dangerous city: Florida City

Edited by The Governor

2 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Yikes! Maybe it’s the heat? Brains being boiled? Hey, at least you don’t have to wear a mask while you’re being stabbed in the throat.

Florida
• Violent crime rate: 384.9 per 100,000 people
• Total 2018 murders: 1,107 (3rd highest)
• Imprisonment rate: 582 adults per 100,000 (14th highest)
• Poverty rate: 13.6% (17th highest)
• Most dangerous city: Florida City

Asking for data means means I have brain issues?  Ooookay.  

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

I lived there half of my life. 21 years. I lived North Tampa, South Tampa, East Tampa, West Tampa, Lake Mary north of Orlando, Gainesville, Sarasota, east of Sarasota in Lakewood Ranch. I moved there in 1995.

I always wanted to move to Miami. Bay Harbor Islands to be exact.

I was being obnoxious- I don't doubt you were here but your comparison of Orlando to NJ is not accurate. NJ has its nice parts but comparing the nice parts of NJ to the worst of Orlando is not proper.

3 hours ago, The Governor said:

Is that near Spatula City?

• 2 weeks later...