Name a Right Wing Position

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Not me.

Tea Pain's word is good enough for me.

Granted I have been following the violence against the police for two decades, and cannot remember any conservatives killing cops,

but I must be wrong.

Tea Pain and BillZtime have announced that GOP = Cop Killers

so no proof is needed..........nor certainly expected.

No diffeeent than your savior DR and REDSTATE.

Always exposed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BillStime said:

Go do your own research rabbit hole.

I am.  I going the source.  How is the LGBTQ community being attacked?

Like this?

https://www.hrc.org/resources/sexual-assault-and-the-lgbt-community

Or this?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-58228598

Or this?

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/san-diego-man-brutally-beaten-in-anti-gay-hate-crime/2722271/?amp

Methinks you have no idea what the word attack means. 

Exactly . LGBTQwhatever are attacking normal society and demanding “ special” rules. They’re not special and need to play by the same rules as everyone else. They’re the attackers, trying to make others play make believe with trans, for example. Billsy is  just a massive troll. It’s hard to believe anyone could be that dumb so maybe troll is the best description. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well, he certainly has no idea what an actual conservative position is ?

He doesn’t know this one that’s for sure or even whether or not this VERY conservative person agrees with the bill.  I actually think it’s stupid.  Parents should be way more involved in the school curriculum but not allowed to sue if they disagree with what’s being taught.  That’s entering weenie liberal territory. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh but it rings so true

Only in your tiny mind my friend.  Only to you.  The fact that you think that is true just displays for all to see how little critical thinking you actually employ.  For instance you likely think that I'm 100% behind the proposed FL LGQBT bill, or that I'm anti-abortion or that I'm religious just because I'm very conservative. Get out Billy Boy  Talk to people learn who they really are instead of show us on a daily basis who you are.  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Only in your tiny mind my friend.  Only to you.  The fact that you think that is true just displays for all to see how little critical thinking you actually employ.  For instance you likely think that I'm 100% behind the proposed FL LGQBT bill, or that I'm anti-abortion or that I'm religious just because I'm very conservative. Get out Billy Boy  Talk to people learn who they really are instead of show us on a daily basis who you are.  

Good - go play games with someone else.

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Who is attacking  LGTBQ?  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Awwww I’m sorry Billy Boy. Do my responses to your post hurt you?  😔

No - your posts just reinforces who you are:

On 2/8/2022 at 11:53 AM, Chef Jim said:

I love how he makes yours and people like you heads explode on a daily basis.  It's a ***** beautiful thing to watch.  Beautiful!!

sick

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - your posts just reinforces who you are:

sick

Sick? Because I enjoy watching you lose your ***** on a daily basis over one man?  

Sorry I’m hurting you so much today Billy Boy.  🤯    

I’m such a meanie. 😔