It’s back, better than evar! 🐻🧸

Beerball

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://www.nps.gov/yell/learn/news/22013.htm?fbclid=IwAR1RHtnXDyMYEqxg-qLhEqtSkg_GQ0cUMHhd6gsBDWiFh-oyXe14QyAG4Po

Yayyyyy.  More killing machines are waking up. Hide your kids, bird feeders and deli meats. 

Boy, I bet they are cranky and hungry!

One of those bruins should pull a round of overnights with me... I'd teach 'em how to rummage through a refrigerator 1/2 a sleep @ 2 in the afternoon... Maybe shout in the ShoutBox too! 😏 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Beerball said:

“In a statement on Monday, Lime CEO Wayne Ting said e-bikes and scooters should not intentionally be used to ward off dangerous animals. The company reminds users not to willingly approach bears with electric scooters. ”

I am so glad that Mr. Ting made this recommendation. I was planning to go grizzly hunting with my scooter 🛵.

37 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

“In a statement on Monday, Lime CEO Wayne Ting said e-bikes and scooters should not intentionally be used to ward off dangerous animals. The company reminds users not to willingly approach bears with electric scooters. ”

I am so glad that Mr. Ting made this recommendation. I was planning to go grizzly hunting with my scooter 🛵.

Do you think he should have done someTing more?

17 hours ago, Beerball said:

Do you think he should have done someTing more?

He had a really helpful neighbor.  Boy, glad there's people like this around:

"...Emily Baxter, who lives across the street from Cruz, said she witnessed the entire encounter. 

“It all happened so fast,” she said. “I was prepared to call an ambulance if things took a turn for the worse, but Alan had the situation handled within seconds. ...”

I bet @BringBackFergy has the ambulance on speed dial too! 😏 

On 4/2/2022 at 8:59 AM, Beerball said:

Did you notice the tag line at the bottom of the article? 

April Fools from the staff at Woodinville Weekly

46 minutes ago, Beerball said:

Leave your kid locked in a car for six hours? That's an arrestin. Lock your dog in a car for six hours? That's an arrestin. A bear was locked in your car for six hours? Look at the damage she caused!

https://www.wral.com/bear-trapped-inside-nc-family-s-suv-for-6-hours/20226325/

Wait!  The bear was trapped for 6 hours then, finally punched out the window of the car to escape?

6 hours?

Is that bear a federal engineer trying to unflip a tractor or a lawyer milking a closing?

6 hours?  What it do, take a nap first?  I'd hate to see that bear's billable hours! 

On 4/9/2022 at 7:59 AM, Beerball said:

Leave your kid locked in a car for six hours? That's an arrestin. Lock your dog in a car for six hours? That's an arrestin. A bear was locked in your car for six hours? Look at the damage she caused!

https://www.wral.com/bear-trapped-inside-nc-family-s-suv-for-6-hours/20226325/

Does a bear sh!t in a car?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.