It’s back, better than evar! 🐻🧸

Beerball

20 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Are you egging @Beerball on? He’s the eggalatarian of TBD. 

@Beerballcan play with his own eggs and he tends to do so regularly. His behavior is eggnominious in this regard. He has eggaxctly no regard the eggsquisitly subtle eggalitarian principles in play here.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Did someone prod that bear to wake him up? There’s a rule I once heard: Don’t prod the bear. 

The word you're looking for is poke. Don't poke the bear. The google machine is your friend. I don't think I've ever heard someone say don't prod the bear.

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Beerball said:

The word you're looking for is poke. Don't poke the bear. The google machine is your friend. I don't think I've ever heard someone say don't prod the bear.

I agree... 

He's almost from Vermont... So you have to excuse his weird, alternate choice of words. 

It's like they don't call "sledding" sledding... They gotta call it "sliding"... /smdh... Same with getting cute with "soft serve" (ice cream)... They gotta be unique and call it a "creamy."  That's disgusting, it's soft serve ice cream for crying out load...

Now poke is being canceled by prod.  What's next! 😕 

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I agree... 

He's almost from Vermont... So you have to excuse his weird, alternate choice of words. 

It's like they don't call "sledding" sledding... They gotta call it "sliding"... /smdh... Same with getting cute with "soft serve" (ice cream)... They gotta be unique and call it a "creamy."  That's disgusting, it's soft serve ice cream for crying out load...

Now poke is being canceled by prod.  What's next! 😕 

It's unbearable. 

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Good for them.  I've been to Yellowstone one time, got to see some bison, made sure to keep our distance, even with one of them coming towards us.  The most tragic part of our bison encounter was listening to this 40 something guy try to impress this early 20's foreign girl by telling her he was platinum level with Holiday Inn, while we were all standing on the roadside watching the bison.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/1/2022 at 10:47 PM, Just Jack said:

Good for them.  I've been to Yellowstone one time, got to see some bison, made sure to keep our distance, even with one of them coming towards us.  The most tragic part of our bison encounter was listening to this 40 something guy try to impress this early 20's foreign girl by telling her he was platinum level with Holiday Inn, while we were all standing on the roadside watching the bison.  

We all can’t achieve platinum level with the Holiday Inn….

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.