Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/4291864-house-gop-approves-cutting-epa-budget-by-nearly-40-percent/

doesn't matter...S Caroline, Mississipi, Tenn and Louisiana are already terrible polluted.  And many MAGA's live there.  Of course, there's always collateral damage.

To comment this way you must believe that solar and wind energy is currently ready to be the entire source of energy for our country and believe that the EPA has not gone clearly past it's mandate. If these two statements are not true your comment can only be taken as you complaining because Republicans did something well.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

To comment this way you must believe that solar and wind energy is currently ready to be the entire source of energy for our country and believe that the EPA has not gone clearly past it's mandate. If these two statements are not true your comment can only be taken as you complaining because Republicans did something well.

completely fallacious.  I can believe in maintaining or inc the EPA budget and still believe the country needs to START moving to alternative energy sources.  Logic is good

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

completely fallacious.  I can believe in maintaining or inc the EPA budget and still believe the country needs to START moving to alternative energy sources.  Logic is good

I did miss where you are truly- ignorant of what the EPA has done. My dichotomy was incorrect, though your comment is still inaccurate 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what has the EPA done that u r incensed about?

I am not incensed, but the EPA clearly went far past it's mandate when it required coal companies to create a renewable energy division. The EPA seems to think they can create technology that does not exist by fiat. If you don't see the problem with the EPA doing that I can't help you, it would be like telling a surgeon they have to start doing mental health sessions. 

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am not incensed, but the EPA clearly went far past it's mandate when it required coal companies to create a renewable energy division. The EPA seems to think they can create technology that does not exist by fiat. If you don't see the problem with the EPA doing that I can't help you, it would be like telling a surgeon they have to start doing mental health sessions. 

wait, I know a guy....double boarded. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

profound but not a popularity builder

“So long as they (the Proles) continued to work and breed, their other activities were without importance. Left to themselves, like cattle turned loose upon the plains of Argentina, they had reverted to a style of life that appeared to be natural to them, a sort of ancestral pattern...Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.” 

― George Orwell, 1984

Although I don't come here much, usually passing thru to the stadium page, but sometimes

i scan the top and can't help myself responding to the idiocy from the dummmy leftists.

This reminded me of this forum. Normal's vs crazy's....

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Really @Tommy Callahan does the idea that Alex Jones isn't going to manage to weasel out of having to pay those families what he owes them make you roll your eyes.

No.

it was the hyper cheesy, fast talking, HS level editing, link you posted that I rolled my eyes at.

That dude said dumb ***** and can deal with the consequences. that's kind of how it works