Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

and. 

if that place is actually doing the free speech it says. that's not blocked or banned.

Do communist hate the WEF?  I kinda figured they went hand in hand.

Yes because they see WEF as expanding capitalist imperialism and exploitation of the global poor. 

20 hours ago, Wacka said:

Why the hell are you posting here while on vacation? 99% of the people here (that includes Slime and your other lefty buddies) would avoid any social media, especially while on a cruise. 

you can only tour, dance, procreate and play so much.  sometimes you need to rest...

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

I just almost have no words for the insanity and chaos that the ***** tard left have unleashed on this country.

Keep voting for the 'rats sheeple, soon they will have finished the job.

it just shows that there are resentful, loser nuts in all races.  we aren't so different...

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

I just almost have no words for the insanity and chaos that the ***** tard left have unleashed on this country.

Keep voting for the 'rats sheeple, soon they will have finished the job.

Nothing new sadly, the ADOS movement has been doing this for years. 

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I actually want to see people’s opinions on this here. Because I think this is blatantly unconstitutional and unamerican. 

Actually, it is constitutional.  If you paid attention in 11th grade (when the taught US History when I was a kid), If you eat to change it, you pass a constutionl amendment in Congress, (voted for by ⅔ i each house)  and have 3/4of the state legislatures ratify it within a certain time (I believe 7 years). Then it is part of the Constitution.

This is how Prohibition and it's repeal happened  and the ERA didn't become part of the Constitution.

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Actually, it is constitutional.  If you paid attention in 11th grade (when the taught US History when I was a kid), If you eat to change it, you pass a constutionl amendment in Congress, (voted for by ⅔ i each house)  and have 3/4of the state legislatures ratify it within a certain time (I believe 7 years). Then it is part of the Constitution.

This is how Prohibition and it's repeal happened  and the ERA didn't become part of the Constitution.

Except right now it would violate the 15th and 26th amendments. 

And why are we making it hard for people to vote again? Could it be that the right wing knows it can’t win anymore so it’s only solution is to physically ban 18-25s from voting?

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Except right now it would violate the 15th and 26th amendments. 

And why are we making it hard for people to vote again? Could it be that the right wing knows it can’t win anymore so it’s only solution is to physically ban 18-25s from voting?

yes, it's the old "you can't vote (drink) but you can fight and die" trope.  disgraceful R's.  Any group against them can't vote.  But it's not a democracy to them.  Only those on their perverse side should have a say.  Anyone on their side, including traitors, should rule...

Edited by redtail hawk

21 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, it's the old "you can't vote (drink) but you can fight and die" trope.  disgraceful R's.  Any group against them can't vote.  But it's not a democracy to them.  Only those on their perverse side should have a say.  Anyone on their side, including traitors, should rule...

Some of them are saying voting at 18 would be dependent on military or police service, which is literally the plot of Starship Troopers lol

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I actually want to see people’s opinions on this here. Because I think this is blatantly unconstitutional and unamerican. 

Not a fan of this at all.  

While, politically, I’d love to raise the voting age (as I believe most 18-25 year olds that vote are more easily manipulated than our already easily manipulated electorate) I don’t think taking rights away from people is the way to go in most, if not all, aspects of life. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Lol @ a commie whining about a PROPOSAL for a constitutional AMMENDMENT being........unconstitutional!

:lol:

@Roundybout

Here's your us naturalized citizen civics test study guide...

https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship-resource-center/civics-test-2020-version/study-for-the-test-2020-version

Aren’t I on your little “commie” ignore list, or have I penetrated your echo chamber?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2