Bills a rumored suitor for Kareem Hunt trade

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

This is less credible than the Ertz thread that just got locked. If you like believing in fiction, may I suggest Tolkien?

No less........that's for sure.

Seemed the mod thought that it was implausible to suggest that the agent of a player could be talking to another team about a possible contract while that player is still under contract with another team.

In reality........that is happening all the time........only a fool would think that these Monday afternoon UFA deals were negotiated just then...........agents discuss parameters with teams for their still-under-contract players all the time.    

Steve Caric is his agent.......he has free agent players.......there is more than enough plausible deniability for him to have discussions with the Bills.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There's an Ertz trade thread that is open.

That's totally fine. I feel I should specify that I wasn't saying a trade for him is a total impossibility and shouldn't be talked about. Just that the Twitter nobody's being taken as credible was getting out of hand. But I'll leave this thread and others like it alone going forward. Thank you for the work you do.

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

The Bills got Incognito is free agency so I'm sure they have no problem getting Kareem Hunt lol

That was a different FO and coaching staff.

That said, it was credibly rumored we were seriously "in" on Hunt when he signed with Cleveland but we wanted to do more background, and Cleveland pulled the trigger while we did research.  So it seems plausible that the Bills might be interested.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That was a different FO and coaching staff.

That said, it was credibly rumored we were seriously "in" on Hunt when he signed with Cleveland but we wanted to do more background, and Cleveland pulled the trigger while we did research.  So it seems plausible that the Bills might be interested.

Well, they kept him around is what I meant.