Stimulus Checks.

Irv

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not sure what point you’re making here. 

He's saying that the Restaurant industry really hasn't suffered for over a year, because our wonderful government printed some more money and threw it at them.

No stress going week to week with changing regulations and closures. No family businesses forced to endure the strain of staying afloat.

Here's some "relief" cash now !...........................see everything's all better.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

He's saying that the Restaurant industry really hasn't suffered for over a year, because our wonderful government printed some more money and threw it at them.

No stress going week to week with changing regulations and closures. No family businesses forced to endure the strain of staying afloat.

Here's some "relief" cash now !...........................see everything's all better.

Its “funny” here in OC. Restaurants were allowed to reopen last June. Then we had a spike ame they had to serve only outside.  Then they said “nope can’t do that either anymore!”  So the places moved indoors closed the blinds, drew the shades and it was Speakeasy time. “Gavin sent me!”   It’s fun being bad. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Impression of overpaid lazy teacher rhetoric? 

It’s a daycare job supplied with state/county mandated talking points requireing no depth of knowledge or understanding while being accountable to no performance standards whatsoever. (Public school system allowed this)

those who can do, those who can’t teach 

What do you do for a living?

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Biden and ALL politician need to leave their hands OFF student loan debt.  You took the loan YOU pay it back.  Not me and the rest of America.

Indeed. Why should Americans, 67% of which don't have a college degrees, pay off @transplantbillsfan's loan which he took out on his own volition while taxpayers paying it off do not get the benefit of the education he got?

Edited by reddogblitz

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What do you do for a living?

Pay for your welfare and then supplement garbage education in my free time. 

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Dude, you have to spell it out for these idiots.

1.5% for the needy.  Literally the MOST IMPACTED... Spell it out man. 

1,900B total

29B for the impacted

470B checks most didn’t lose income 

1400B democrats friends and family 😉 

20 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Indeed. Why should Americans, 67% of which don't have a college degrees, pay off @transplantbillsfan's loan which he took out on his own volition while taxpayers paying it off do not get the benefit of the education he got?

He’s a teacher. Have you seen his posts.  No one is benefiting from his education. 

I kid @transplantbillsfan I kid. 

Enjoy your next stim check

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He’s a teacher. Have you seen his posts.  No one is benefiting from his education. 

I kid @transplantbillsfan I kid. 

Figures

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not sure what point you’re making here. 

He’s suggesting the amazing covid relief bill is justified in totality because the less than 2% line item that actually helped some businesses in need. 

🐑 

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Clearly so triggered fanboy... why is that?

You wish I qualified but I fortunately do not.

bless your heart.... I should have known that’s what you did. 

seriously thank you.  It takes a lot of humility and self awareness of your limitations to pursue realistic endeavors. 

it really makes all your other cute political ideas make a ton of sense too. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

bless your heart.... I should have known that’s what you did. 

seriously thank you.  It takes a lot of humility and self awareness of your limitations to pursue realistic endeavors. 

it really makes all your other cute political ideas make a ton of sense too. 

Why so defensive fan boy?

Just now, BillStime said:

Why so defensive fan boy?

Ha! You’re so cute. You did a good job of pretending to be a grownup and fooled some people. Props kiddo. It took a while for the group to crack. 

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You wish I qualified but I fortunately do not.

Because dependents don’t file. Well played 

18 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ha! You’re so cute. You did a good job of pretending to be a grownup and fooled some people. Props kiddo. It took a while for the group to crack. 

Because dependents don’t file. Well played 

And you showed just how insecure you really are... it was a simple question but your reaction suggests you have major issues with the lack of respect with the kind of work you do. 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you showed just how insecure you really are... it was a simple question but your reaction suggests you have major issues with the lack of respect with the kind of work you do. 

Awwwe ... cute. Let me know how I can chip into your community service for high school graduation. I love it when kids do things aside from video games. I’ll toss sme dollar a to your charity