The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Using his megaphone to spread misinformation and undermine the republic? Yes 

Can we say the same about all those who said Hunters Laptop was Russian Disinformation? Or Russia collusion? Or how about Dan Rather and CBS for their made up story about GWB and the military? Only idiots try to call this kind of thing sedition, it is pandering to the lowest common denominator which is where you are.

• Like (+1) 3

56 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Can we say the same about all those who said Hunters Laptop was Russian Disinformation? Or Russia collusion? Or how about Dan Rather and CBS for their made up story about GWB and the military? Only idiots try to call this kind of thing sedition, it is pandering to the lowest common denominator which is where you are.

I’m all for politics - which is what you’re mostly arguing here - but did any of the instances you mention above adversely impact a private company? 

That’s what this lawsuit is about.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m all for politics - which is what you’re mostly arguing here - but did any of the instances you mention above adversely impact a private company? 

That’s what this lawsuit is about.

Sedition is now discussed between private businesses? And to your other question- yes the Hunter lies cost the computer repair man his company. I am not sure if you just react or you are truly a right winger impersonating an u hinged person because no one else makes such awful points.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Sedition is now discussed between private businesses? And to your other question- yes the Hunter lies cost the computer repair man his company. I am not sure if you just react or you are truly a right winger impersonating an u hinged person because no one else makes such awful points.

Tim, who is suing Fox News and why? 

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

ITs not. its just the usual blue anon voices trying to make it so.

sedation?  LMAO.  

WTF are you talking about?

Are you purposely acting like everyone at Fox News didn't LIE to you pathetic simps about EVERYTHING - including voter fraud? 

maxresdefault.jpg

PS: Are the blue anon voices in your head? What about the room you're in? Are they in the room with you, now?

idiots

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why is this all coming out now?

Why is Fox News and Murdoch on the hot seat?

I ask a simple question, and you have to change the subject. Or maybe your point is that you have no idea what sedition means

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I ask a simple question, and you have to change the subject. Or maybe your point is that you have no idea what sedition means

ITs all they do. I swear to god they have some list they just cut and past from.

over and over again.  

18 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Not in my room, not in my head. posting silly comments non stop about blue anon conspiracies. usually from PACS and shady sources.

while crying about other shady sources.

SMH

No - blue anon is securely in your head. It's your nonstop go to bro.  

image.thumb.png.a51f3550b8c9bcf32a301e184fbf6e73.png

Just like:

image.thumb.png.442c908a42d0c2ca24b2af7c2d20d472.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/18/2021 at 9:07 AM, Chris farley said:

interesting and typical the MSM calls it an inserection, the MSM parrots then use the samer term.  But not one of those moron rioters have been actually charged with inserection. 

👆🤡😅

Talking point - POOF

Now how is this possible - @BillsFanNC told us the Jan 6 Committee lied and didn’t share all the tape.

Now the GQP gave Tucker all the videos; the GQP made sure defendants would have access to ALL videos and now this? The longest sentence yet?

F’n idiots 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 months later...