The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

39 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

There’s not a lawyer in America who wouldn’t tell his client to fight a subpoena. Nothing good comes of it whether you’re guilty or innocent. Adults know stuff like this. 

Or friend who was retired law enforcement told me one time that if the police invited him in to talk about a situation (where he was not and independent witness w/re to facts) he would decline and get an attorney.  When I told him that surprised me, he said bluntly “They are investigating a crime, they are not your friends, and they are counting on you to speak freely.  It’s almost always a mistake.  If you’re innocent you should take advantage of your right to counsel to avoid confusion, if you’re not well all the more reason”. 

Sidebar…the same guy bought a really nice piece of property on a lake in the Adirondacks from a whiskey boozing alchy.  He cleaned the place up, put a ton of money into it and put a fence in to block access to his lakefront that the prior owner didn’t care about.

Soon, his place was getting vandalized, though no other vandalism occurred to the neighbors property.   Fence busted. Grill flipped over.  Trailer tires punctured.  Lawn mower stolen.  Tractor pushed into the lake.  He called the police, they canvassed and turns out no one knew nothing.   He thought that was odd.  Eventually though, the same thing started happening to the neighbors around him. Tells me the police and a neighbor came over one day to inquire about tires punctured and damage to the neighbors trailer.  My friend tells me he said “Man, that is crazy.   People were vandalizing my stuff and nobody saw or heard anything.   Now, it’s happening to you.  That’s weird, huh?”.   He told the police he would keep an eye out but was sorry he couldn’t help. 

Then he stopped, looked at me and said for emphasis, “What are the chances?”.   

He said that was pretty much the end of vandalism at the lake. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Do they have a choice?

How many people died that day?

No justice for the American Taliban?

One person: an unarmed protestor.    The government is protecting her killer.  Your point?

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

One person: an unarmed protestor.    The government is protecting her killer.  Your point?

He has no point.

He is simply trying to distract you.

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why did the cop shoot Miss American Taliban? 

I told you. 

For the same reason Chauvin killed George Floyd.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He has no point.

He is simply trying to distract you.

Come on!

Just now, BillStime said:

Thousands of people across the country died of natural causes that day.  Some did that day at the Capitol.  But only 1 person was killed that day and she was an unarmed protestor.