Biden's Foreign Policy Already GettING Results

Tiberius

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Biden is a fool, in every sense of the term. 

It’s all smoke and mirrors…Biden doesn’t believe 90% of the things coming out of his mouth…

And the other 10%? He can’t even understand the words coming out of his mouth…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

How many wars will Joke and Third Term Obammy have going when they get voted out?  Gonna leave Trump with a huge mess to clean up along with all the other disasters this these idiots and their buddies have experimented with, and failed.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

1 minute ago, Irv said:

How many wars will Joke and Third Term Obammy have going when they get voted out?  Gonna leave Trump with a huge mess to clean up amongst all the other disasters this these idiots and their buddies have experimented with and failed.  What a mess.  

So what would you do?

The drone attacks on U.S. armed forces are a direct consequence of U.S. support - moral, legal, and real world weapons - of Israel. Should we have not expressed such support for Israel? Should we be officially neutral here, not get involved at all?

So I hear we are soft on Iran. Should we get into a shooting war directly with Iran?

You tell me.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So what would you do?

The drone attacks on U.S. armed forces are a direct consequence of U.S. support - moral, legal, and real world weapons - of Israel. Should we have not expressed such support for Israel? Should we be officially neutral here, not get involved at all?

So I hear we are soft on Iran. Should we get into a shooting war directly with Iran?

You tell me.

ZZZZZzzzzzzz.  Sorry.  Dozed off reading your sleep-inducing post.  Cut to the point.  What do you want?  

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

What would Irv do?

Sorry I'm taxing your Trump-level attention span. I hear Provigil may help.

Still not helping.  Can't fix your incoherent posts with brevity.  Not so sure about Provigil.  Have you heard Demented Biden speak lately?  An 18-wheeler full of Aricept might help.  When he's not drooling and mumbling, he's sitting by idly as another war starts on his weak watch.  Never would have happened if Trump was President. 

What a mess.  

27 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So what would you do?

Whether anybody addresses the undeniable reality, Iran has been at war and killing Americans since 1979.

Claiming that US support for Israel, in their justified Gaza action suddenly triggered them is false.

It is the usual excuse for energizing their subcontractors to kill US folks.

They always have a reason, but the real reason is that they are a wacky regime intent on pushing Shiite Islam at any cost, down to the last Arab they can con into doing their wet work.

They simply don't care.  

• Agree 2

Just now, sherpa said:

Whether anybody addresses the undeniable reality, Iran has been at war and killing Americans since 1979.

Claiming that US support for Israel, in their justified Gaza action suddenly triggered them is false.

They always have a reason, but the real reason is that they are a wacky regime intent on pushing Shiite Islam at any cost, down to the last Arab they can con into doing their wet work.

They simply don't care.  

True. But they still waited for an excuse this time, and the excuse was the U.S. unqualified support for Israel and its all-out war on Gaza.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, sherpa said:

They simply don't care.  

What a peculiar situation.

So why does every presidential administration since 1979 approach Iran the same way? Which is basically to put up with their nonsense without stopping it.

We've tried everything from negotiations to sinking half their Navy in a day and assassinating their equivalent of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. 

Every new provocation feels like ***** groundhog day with Iran. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1