Bills Sign Ezekiel

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not, I've actually seen this kid play. My brother-in-law was the DB coach for Northeastern last year before accepting the same job at Syracuse.

This kid is a monster.

He has a tattoo on his arm that just reads "PAIN"

He apparently confronted a kicker about some missed kicks that cost them two games. The kicker told him to f off. Later, in the locker room, Ezekiel sent the kicker flying into a sharp object which cut his head requiring 13 stitches. I love this guy!!!

Fight with kicker

He apparently confronted a kicker about some missed kicks that cost them two games.  The kicker told him to f off.  Later, in the locker room, Ezekiel sent the kicker flying into a sharp object which cut his head requiring 13 stitches.  I love this guy!!!

Fight with kicker

317536[/snapback]

... he then walked away mumbling "Kickers are not football players"

Too much!  The kid's got his own website:

http://www.liamezekiel.com/

There's more information on this kid than there is a lot of draft choices.  Check out these guns!

http://www.liamezekiel.com/images/ezekielsprint500pxhigh.jpg

http://www.liamezekiel.com/quotes.asp

Jack Grinold - Sports Information Director, Northeastern University (Reported by John Connolly/Boston Herald)

..one longtime Ohio football watcher in the press box asked  if "they fed raw meat to number 51."    :( 

He's even got a nickname:  "Lame 'em Liam"  :lol:

317513[/snapback]

Major: Criminal Justice :lol:

He apparently confronted a kicker about some missed kicks that cost them two games.  The kicker told him to f off.  Later, in the locker room, Ezekiel sent the kicker flying into a sharp object which cut his head requiring 13 stitches.  I love this guy!!!

Fight with kicker

317536[/snapback]

Sounds like some motivation for lindell to start making some kicks...maybe TD has had this in mind to address our kicker situation after all... :( who needs nugent?

So we basically have a London Fletcher mold with a serial killer mentality?  I'm diggin' this kid already...

317520[/snapback]

London Fletcher mold with a serial killer mentality and majors in CRIMINAL JUSTICE and got homesick so he gave up a scholarship at a 1-A school because he was homesick.

The boy is CONFUSED!

London Fletcher mold with a serial killer mentality and majors in CRIMINAL JUSTICE and got homesick so he gave up a scholarship at a 1-A school because he was homesick.

The boy is CONFUSED!

317555[/snapback]

I can see that homesickness happening for an 18-yr-old. I would imagine he has grown up since then.

I like the other posters' thoughts on motivating our kicker!

Fight with kicker

317536[/snapback]

It was staples, not stitches. Lindell had better watch out.

Bills | URFA Ezekiel Signed - from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:14:57 -0700

The Buffalo Bills have signed undrafted rookie free agent LB Liam Ezekiel (Northeastern).

317466[/snapback]

I here we are also instersted in Matthew, Luke and Leviticus.