Jeff Bezos Stepping Down as CEO of Amazon

T&C

30 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Or some people just have 200 billion dollars and they do whatever they want 

It is this... go buy an island or two. He may be richer than any head or president of any country at this point in time. Maybe not Arabia but I'm not looking at any numbers, just going off of the top of my head. This guy could ***** on the street and have a ***** cleaner right behind him... and continue walking as if nothing happened. 

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If I ever became CEO of a Fortune 500 company and made millions upon millions....I retire after about 2-3 years and do nothing.  

I think if you were the type to retire and do nothing, you wouldn't be the type of person who could/would be the CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

Some people step down before something bad comes out; some people wait until after.

Now we wait to find out why.

Yup, first thing that crossed my mind. Unless I've missed it, I didn't see the reasoning for it yet. Of course he could (and likely will) say anything though. 

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wouldn't lie to you.  There is a lot of people I would lie to but not you.

i had a friend like that.  the classic eat anything and stay trim guy.  i didn't see him for about 3-4 years.  when i did, the amount of weight he gained was astonishing.  even his head looked fatter.  get ready for it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.