Moscow Marge + Lauren Bobo = the face of Putin and the QOP

• 2 weeks later...

They definitely are in a race to the bottom of the dumpster that’s for sure

I find it kind of interesting how they feuding with each other but like sisters, they will be quick to jump on somebody else together

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Where as you believe men and women have the same strengths and weaknesses? 

That is literally not even true
We are taught in religion that the serpent went to Eve because Eve was Adam‘s biggest weakness, and the serpent new that if he can get eve on his side, he could get Adam to do whatever he wanted

But I mean, what else do you expect from the Jewish space lasers girl

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

They definitely are in a race to the bottom of the dumpster that’s for sure

I find it kind of interesting how they feuding with each other but like sisters, they will be quick to jump on somebody else together

Man, you had some mean sisters...

• Haha (+1) 1

Idiots. She's not talking about physical strength, clearly. The "devil" went to Eve because she was more easily corruptible., lacking moral fiber or something. At least that's what this bimbo is implying. This is so ***** stupid and right on brand for MTG.

Jewish Space Lasers, bro.

Trouble in paradise? 🤣

On 5/17/2023 at 6:01 AM, SUNY_amherst said:

That's kinda sad, you dont have any buddies to talk about having sex with hot chicks together? 

it really is a shame you chose the chris farley moniker, he was 1000000x cooler of a dude than you seem to be

Anybody that hasn’t had sex with two women at a time it’s just missing out

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Where in the constitution is this?

The sad thing about this is, I don’t think she really believes it

She’s just throwing red meat out there knowing that any motion, for this will be stuck in the quicksand

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Anybody that hasn’t had sex with two women at a time it’s just missing out

The sad thing about this is, I don’t think she really believes it

She’s just throwing red meat out there knowing that any motion, for this will be stuck in the quicksand

She knows it really doesn’t exist but she and the cult will tell their pathetic simps and they will buy it hook line sinker.

Just a matter of time before Bonnie and Karen start posting Tweets from Julie about it.

• 2 weeks later...

https://thehill.com/newsletters/morning-report/4084994-the-hills-morning-report-greene-out-as-freedom-caucus-regroups/

Normally, I'd view this as a badge of honor.  But she was thrown out for being too rude and radical right. What a national embarrassment.  Even the nut jobs are embarrassed by her.  She gets uglier by the day.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/22/2023 at 1:07 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Where as you believe men and women have the same strengths and weaknesses? 

Women definitely are more intelligent than most of the dudes who post their MAGA nonsense here, that’s for sure. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And according to you they are also less.....fat. 😂

It depends, I suppose.  Less fat than MAGA dudes?  Probably so.  But there’s a lot of women MAGA and, from my anecdotal observation, they know a thing or two about trans fats.  Bottom line: MAGA gluttony is a gender-neutral thing.  

On 7/16/2023 at 11:19 AM, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

I can’t believe that video is real.  WTF. 

• Haha (+1) 1