Moscow Marge + Lauren Bobo = the face of Putin and the QOP

59 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

What is the definition of white supremacy? Because something tells me the 1990s definition is different than the 2020s version…

Well it includes the Proud Boys with their infamous white supremacist leader Enrique Tarrio, pictured below, so it’s at least a little fungible. 

514px-Enrique_Tarrio_-_International_Cha

Just now, BillStime said:

Since I know where you get your news - it’s obv that the cult thinks the left has hijacked it to mean anyone not woke.

Well, I’m not sure who this “cult” is you’re referring to, but I think there is plenty of examples that anyone who disagrees with the Left are described as racist or upholding white supremacy- to which I disagree…

You can have a difference of opinion and it doesn’t make you a racist…But, many people realize this a strategy used to guilt and shame people into agreeing with the Left…

And I have to say, it has proven quite effective…Many people who claim to support Leftist policies do so, not because they think they are the best, most productive or efficient, but because they fear being labeled a racist more…

Knowing this, the Left uses this strategy to move the goal posts of what constitutes white supremacy…Instead of it just being people who racially discriminate or negatively judge people of different ethic groups, now, according to the Left, white supremacy encompasses anyone who waves the flag, believes in free speech, supports the police, appreciates the Constitution, believes black people can achieve without the help of white people, etc.

But knowing historical Marxist strategy helps to see through all that…People that don’t know that history will tend to be more susceptible…👍

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, I’m not sure who this “cult” is you’re referring to, but I think there is plenty of examples that anyone who disagrees with the Left are described as racist or upholding white supremacy- to which I disagree…

You can have a difference of opinion and it doesn’t make you a racist…But, many people realize this a strategy used to guilt and shame people into agreeing with the Left…

And I have to say, it has proven quite effective…Many people who claim to support Leftist policies do so, not because they think they are the best, most productive or efficient, but because they fear being labeled a racist more…

Knowing this, the Left uses this strategy to move the goal posts of what constitutes white supremacy…Instead of it just being people who racially discriminate or negatively judge people of different ethic groups, now, according to the Left, white supremacy encompasses anyone who waves the flag, believes in free speech, supports the police, appreciates the Constitution, believes black people can achieve without the help of white people, etc.

But knowing historical Marxist strategy helps to see through all that…People that don’t know that history will tend to be more susceptible…👍

Wait - who moved the goal posts?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - who moved the goal posts?

Oh boy- where to start…

The Democrat Party

The corporate media

The education system

Entertainment

etc.

Pretty much, it seems that every major institution has adopted the Anti-Racist   Ideology…

It used to be that society encouraged people to NOT judge people based on their skin color…Now, it seems that if you don’t, YOU are the racist…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

but this has nothing to do with civil war. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/22/proud-boy-desperation-jan-6-00084008  “I’m done fellas,” Bertino said in a voice message to the group. “In case you couldn’t ***** tell. I’m done. I didn’t take a knife in the ***** — in the lungs to watch the power be given right the ***** back to these evil *****. We need ***** war. We need to take it back. And we need to ***** get these *****. Judge, jury, executioner, we need to ***** hang traitors.”

“You ready to go full fash?” asked Proud Boy leader John Stewart in response, referring to fascism. Later, Stewart blamed the “normies” — the Proud Boys’ term for nonmembers who align with them — for having “stopped 25% of the way in.”

Edited by redtail hawk

32 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh boy- where to start…

The Democrat Party

The corporate media

The education system

Entertainment

etc.

Pretty much, it seems that every major institution has adopted the Anti-Racist   Ideology…

It used to be that society encouraged people to NOT judge people based on their skin color…Now, it seems that if you don’t, YOU are the racist…

C’mon Jacrispy - weren’t we told there were ‘very fine people on both sides’ 

image.thumb.jpeg.ace3454c2e6f7b6574b47eb113b128e5.jpeg

Like most “conservatives” - you seem to have a lot of self hate - why is that?

31 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/22/proud-boy-desperation-jan-6-00084008  “I’m done fellas,” Bertino said in a voice message to the group. “In case you couldn’t ***** tell. I’m done. I didn’t take a knife in the ***** — in the lungs to watch the power be given right the ***** back to these evil *****. We need ***** war. We need to take it back. And we need to ***** get these *****. Judge, jury, executioner, we need to ***** hang traitors.”

“You ready to go full fash?” asked Proud Boy leader John Stewart in response, referring to fascism. Later, Stewart blamed the “normies” — the Proud Boys’ term for nonmembers who align with them — for having “stopped 25% of the way in.”

im not getting the point. crazy people said crazy $#/+. is it my turn to go find the insane amount of violence and quotes from blm riots now? would you like to hear about the summer of love of a democrat official that allowed armed takeovers of parts of the city before the same people killed teenagers? the murder of a "trumpers" during that time?

if youd like to reply to anything i said  im down for discussion. other then that the quote you pulled from a very long reply and article means what exactly? 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So the next time you go to a Bills game and bunch of people start acting like drunken numbskulls, we can depend on you to be the first one out the gate….right? Sure! 

Like Pence did when he put on a publicity stunt when some very fine people took a knee?

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many very fine people would march with Nazis?

you know the funny part. trump has been in the public eye for decades. was even at one time prominent in alot of rap lyrics. met countless people. had tv shows with black people on them

and only when he ran for president was it discovered he is a nazi leader and racist

nothing on his previous 70 years on this planet? unlike your racial jungle master who is on tape repeatedly putting forth racist policy after policy after policy.

but he has said alot of dumb s#!÷. thats for sure.

i just find that convient. thats all.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just go back and read the transcript. It isn’t hard. 

This part of the transcript?

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

When he said the "fine people on both sides" thing he was talking about people on both sides of the remove the Lee statue issue, and he was correct.

This repeated lie is either gross ignorance or willful deception, and it will be just that every single time the lie is repeated.

Either way, he never said that those repugnant groups were fine people, and he made that point twice, as I have quoted from the transcript that you challenged people to read.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

This part of the transcript?

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

When he said the "fine people on both sides" thing he was talking about people on both sides of the remove the Lee statue issue, and he was correct.

This repeated lie is either gross ignorance or willful deception, and it will be just that every single time the lie is repeated.

Either way, he never said that those repugnant groups were fine people, and he made that point twice, as I have quoted from the transcript that you challenged people to read.

a wealth of all human knowlege contained in everyones pocket and all that needs to be done to cement a lie is repeat it. maybe next we can go into "hands up don't shoot". "crossing state lines to city he wasn't from to kill black people" ". "pandemic of the unvaxinated". "truckers were racist terrorists". it litterally never ends because its just that easy.