John Wawrow: Bills Motivated To Improve After AFC Championship Loss To KC

10 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The only thing that sucks is Mahomes. I really think the Bills could beat any other team in the nfl. KC with Mahomes just is one cruise control. They start like crap and then just wake up and turn it on. This Bills team is amazing.  We just to figure out to get past the final boss. 

If I am McDermott and the CS I would watch tape of Raiders-Chiefs games this offseason. They were the one team to beat KC not counting that season finale where KC rested starters. The Raiders seem to give them fits more than most teams. Take a page from what the Raiders do when they play KC. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

If I am McDermott and the CS I would watch tape of Raiders-Chiefs games this offseason. They were the one team to beat KC not counting that season finale where KC rested starters. The Raiders seem to give them fits more than most teams. Take a page from what the Raiders do when they play KC. 

I would strongly hope they did that in preparation for the Championship Game!

• Like (+1) 1

It's like Ms. Pac Man.  You don't know what you need to do to beat the banana level until you get to the banana level. But the 1st time you get to the banana level, you're probably not going to advance unless you get a lot of luck.

Then, the next time you make it back to the banana level, you're ready.

Am I dating myself?

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1