Trump Impeachment 2.0

56 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Seems you don’t mind what happened on 1/6

You don't know anything about me.   

Our country is deeply divided because of people like you.  You make assumptions about people with very little information and accuse them of being racist/sexist/homophobic/transgenderaphobe/facist etc.  You remind me of George W Bush.  You're either with us or against us.  No room for gray.

My comment was regarding you saying the violent rebellions will continue.  I was told there were going to have mass armed protests at each state capitol.  Didn't happen.  I just don't think there are enough of them to do it. That was what my comment was about.

You obviously think differently. We'll see.

Have a nice evening.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Our country is deeply divided because of people like you.  You make assumptions about people with very little information and accuse them of being racist/sexist/homophobic/transgenderaphobe/facist etc.  You remind me of George W Bush.  You're either with us or against us.  No room for gray.

My comment was regarding you saying the violent rebellions will continue.  I was told there were going to have mass armed protests at each state capitol.  Didn't happen.  I just don't think there are enough of them to do it. That was what my comment was about.

Have a nice evening.

Ive seen the argument several times that the FBI warned of intelligence of protests and when they didn’t happen it means X, Y or Z.

I would think the fact the FBI putting out the statement that they did alone would have been a large enough deterrent.

That was one of the issues with January 6. There was no deterrent. Imagine if they warned before the protests they were increasing guards and would take fully prosecute to the extent of the law. That probably alone would have stopped January 6th.

The other major deterrent was the arrests. The people on January 6th acted like they knew nothing would happen to them. They operated under a cloak of white privilege (and we’re treated as such on that day) the following arrests would also be a deterrent to any more protests. I think that was also compounded by the fact Trump did not pardon anyone. 

How many times since 9/11 have we heard we have credible evidence of a possible terrorist attack and then nothing happens? Especially the several years after 9/11. The fact nothing happened does not mean the FBI was wrong about terrorist activities, it means they were able to deter or stop the activity in most cases.

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Have a nice evening.

Nah - you’re either w America and our republic or you're with fascist and racists like Donald Trump.

There is no GRAY area. 

Edited by BillStime
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Have a nice evening.

It's always someone else's fault, right big dog?

8 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Ive seen the argument several times that the FBI warned of intelligence of protests and when they didn’t happen it means X, Y or Z.

I would think the fact the FBI putting out the statement that they did alone would have been a large enough deterrent.

That was one of the issues with January 6. There was no deterrent. Imagine if they warned before the protests they were increasing guards and would take fully prosecute to the extent of the law. That probably alone would have stopped January 6th.

The other major deterrent was the arrests. The people on January 6th acted like they knew nothing would happen to them. They operated under a cloak of white privilege (and we’re treated as such on that day) the following arrests would also be a deterrent to any more protests. I think that was also compounded by the fact Trump did not pardon anyone. 

How many times since 9/11 have we heard we have credible evidence of a possible terrorist attack and then nothing happens? Especially the several years after 9/11. The fact nothing happened does not mean the FBI was wrong about terrorist activities, it means they were able to deter or stop the activity in most cases.

All great points.

And who was POTUS at this time?

Who would have seen intelligence on this warning?

And who encouraged and wanted to lead these idiots to the Capitol?

And who wasn’t forced into a bunker during the riot?

This guy 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29annfmzd3anumybtp3e

2 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

They don't want to be in the same room as DR - makes sense.

How is your hydroxychloroquine treatment going, Doc?

It worked fine and I didn't die!  Amazing, donchathink?