Ravens Game - What's on the menu?

5 hours ago, Muppy said:

Beef on weck with the best version of weck rolls I can hoodwink myself since they dont sell them here. I'll use a hardroll and brush an egg wash on the top add caraway seeds and salt and bake for a bit. The beef I will use a thin beef steak here they call milanesa and simmer that until tender in au jus (liptons beefy onion packet water and a sliced onion not traditional but I like it) with creamy horseradish sauce on top. The raw stuff is waaay too strong for me yeah Im wimpy.

Cannot wait!~!~!~~~!!~

What my wife does to "simulate" Weck rolls is she buys uncooked pizza dough, sets it out on the counter so it rises a second time. She then separates it into little roll sized portions, does the egg wash with seeds and salt, pops them in the oven and VIOLA .... a near semblance of kummelweck rolls. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I can't eat before, during, or after Bills games. Lots of beverages though. 

I get that!

I made beef on weck and grilled wings for the Colts game. Way too much! I took a bunch to neighbors since she’s from WNY and thought she would appreciate it. Apparently they don’t get out much (or are overly polite) since they said it was the best wings they ever had. I guess food tastes better if you win. 

I had more nerves than appetite, but I made myself eat. I was just channeling my inner “Uncle @plenzmd1“ who makes the less mature fans follow certain guidelines. This can be attested to by @Seasons1992, @mead107 and others. He’s a wise (MUCH) older man who has plenty of experience with improper behavior. 

I’m doing nachos tonight for the Bama/OSU game. For the Bills game, not having large gatherings takes the wind out of my sails. My wife is a picky eater, and cooking for one is pretty unsatisfying. 

Maybe Sahlens dogs for the Ravens. Easy and I can limit quantity.  With “Lots of beverages though”........ 

6 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

Since Baltimore is only known for their crime, and you can't eat Ravens, what's on the menu this week for everyone? 

Au contrere.

Eating_Crow.jpg

Edited by Ralonzo
Easter egg :)
  • Thank you (+1) 1