So Unpatriotic. Just Pathetic and Dangerous For Our Country

Tiberius

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Come on Tibs. There’s literally NOBODY who believes there was anything to the Russia collusion story. It’s over. It was a fantasy. Nobody’s even promoting the narrative anymore. Give it a rest. 

Nothing happened between and with Trump and Putin? Seriously? 

Wow. What about all the evidence I’ve told you about before? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

But what about all the evidence I presented to you? Just pretend it’s not true? 

You dont like facts, huh? 

You are literally the only person in the world who gives a rats arse about that entirely fabricated story, but it’s clearly your happy place so who am I to break your heart? 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You are literally the only person in the world who gives a rats arse about that entirely fabricated story, but it’s clearly your happy place so who am I to break your heart? 

Oh no, the evidence wasn’t fabricated. Who are you saying made up the evidence? 

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Beautiful use of “literally” but completely wrong.  

Check out Lawfare’s “The Report” podcast instead of following Q, OANN and Newsmax.

https://shows.acast.com/the-report

3 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Beautiful use of “literally” but completely wrong.  

Check out Lawfare’s “The Report” podcast instead of following Q, OANN and Newsmax.

https://shows.acast.com/the-report

First of all, I’ve never once listened to any of the sources you quote. Second, you can find anyone to say just about anything in this world so if you want believe in some silly conspiracy about Donald Trump and Russia, I’m not going to stop you. But...that doesn’t mean I’m not going laugh hysterically while you do it. (You were lied to by people in power that knew the truth but lied anyway.)

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

First of all, I’ve never once listened to any of the sources you quote. Second, you can find anyone to say just about anything in this world so if you want believe in some silly conspiracy about Donald Trump and Russia, I’m not going to stop you. But...that doesn’t mean I’m not going laugh hysterically while you do it. (You were lied to by people in power that knew the truth but lied anyway.)

Silly, but what about the evidence I’ve shown you again and again? You just want to live fact free and believe whatever feels good to you 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Silly, but what about the evidence I’ve shown you again and again? You just want to live fact free and believe whatever feels good to you 

You seem truly concerned with my opinion on this topic. I appreciate that. So given all that transpired I take it you believe Mueller was also a Russian agent?  

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You seem truly concerned with my opinion on this topic. I appreciate that. So given all that transpired I take it you believe Mueller was also a Russian agent?  

No, he exposed collusion between Trump campaign and Russia

A federal judge ruled that Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.) lacked the legal standing to challenge the process for counting electoral college votes. Gohmert had claimed Vice President Pence had the power to determine which votes should be counted.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs, I’m not going to stop you from believing what you believe. It’s clearly your happy place. Knock yourself out. 

That’s fine, but if you call it a hoax, I’ll just keep asking why you ignore the evidence, that’s all. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, he exposed collusion between Trump campaign and Russia

The only thing that came out of his report was that the govt will go to extraordinary lengths to create a narrative  to crush you and everyone around you if you go against the grain.  In fact, they don’t even have to be particularly good at it because folks like Tibsy will believe what they say in spite of a horrendous performance by a bureaucrat like Mueller.  He looked like a college kid totally unprepared to talk about a term paper he swiped off the internet.  

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The only thing that came out of his report was that the govt will go to extraordinary lengths to create a narrative  to crush you and everyone around you if you go against the grain.  In fact, they don’t even have to be particularly good at it because folks like Tibsy will believe what they say in spite of a horrendous performance by a bureaucrat like Mueller.  He looked like a college kid totally unprepared to talk about a term paper he swiped off the internet.  

No, it showed that collusion is not a crime. You can literally work with a foreign evil doer and that isn’t a crime. 

Trumps team obviously got help from Russia, but they didn’t break any laws getting help from the murderous dictator. 

Pretend it it didn’t happen all you want, but it did 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No, it showed that collusion is not a crime. You can literally work with a foreign evil doer and that isn’t a crime. 

Trumps team obviously got help from Russia, but they didn’t break any laws getting help from the murderous dictator. 

Pretend it it didn’t happen all you want, but it did 

I try to understand this perspective, I really do.  I just don’t get it. 

Liberals constantly bash on law enforcement for overreach and over-aggressive tactics.  It doesn’t seem to matter that there are millions and millions of interactions between law enforcement and ordinary citizens everyday that are civil, normal and in many cases, heroic.  

Yet here you are praising a massive, no holds barred, unlimited and unfettered investigation into something that—even buying your narrative—-isn’t a crime.  It was never about a crime, heck our friend @Deranged Rhino and others called that out nearly a half-century ago now.  

This was always about nothing, with an eye toward creating something.  “Collusion” got you and yours all amped up and when that faded, they screamed “obstruction” because that was the only outcome that resulted in any substantive penalty.  Along the way they used fear, the frightening power of the US government, and the propaganda arm of the National media to keep folks like you on the edge of your seat.   

In other words, they told you what to think in spite of our legal system, you obliged without question, and when it all fell apart with a confused old man (there’s a trend in Dem leadership) losing track of what was said and done, they told you again to just be OUTRAGED that ‘collusion’ was never a crime.  

You don’t have to oblige. 

What concerns me is how quickly you all fall in line in defending special counsel type overreach v say, shedding tears over a Jacob Blake type incident.