Donald Trump tweet today...

What Republicans did yesterday.

GOP blocks House Democrats’ attempt to pass $2,000 stimulus checks

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Seems to be accurate.

Donald Trump tweet today...

What Republicans did yesterday.

GOP blocks House Democrats’ attempt to pass $2,000 stimulus checks

What's funny is how he said the election was rigged yet all those guys won the election b.c of him...

What a dumbass again as usual.  I feel like you are not allowed to be part of the government if your aren't corrupt.

If I was a tinfoil wearing man like our fellow feeble minded brainwashed Trumpies, I would say he rigged the election which is why so many republicans won seats but failed to rig his own properly... It would fit Trump's corrupt nature.

Thankfully I have a brain that isn't deep state broken.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

Millions of Americans lose jobless benefits as $900B relief bill sits on President Trump's desk

all while he's in sunny florida golfing.

a pure SCUMBAG!!!

I agree.  However, it takes 2 to Tango.

Why isn't Congress working to over ride the veto?  They have enough votes.

Instead they're playing political games with a mad man's $2000 comment in order to try to win the next election.

Meanwhile many Americans really really really need it to put food on their family.  Hopefully Nancy has enough ice cream in the freezer to last til the stimulus checks arrive.

Both deserve much blame IMHO.

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Instead they're playing political games with a mad man's $2000 comment in order to try to win the next election.

Meanwhile many Americans really really really need it to put food on their family.  Hopefully Nancy has enough ice cream in the freezer to last til the stimulus checks arrive.

1) Congress can’t overrule the veto until the bills actually vetoed. Trump ha threatened to veto he has not yet.

2) The House tried to pass a $2,000 stimulus via unanimous consent per Trumps wishes on Christmas Eve, Republicans shot it down.

3) Congress is back to work Monday and the House will have a vote and approve a $2,000 stimulus per Trumps wishes.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

As this chat room (and your posts specifically) proves time and time again you literally have no idea who you’re talking to. 

I actually don't care which is what you don't understand, everyone is the same. You might not be smart enough to get that. If you are a piece of ***** poster you will be treated like one.

Edited by TBBills

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

No, it's really Trump's fault. They guy does nothing until the end and just to get his ugly mug on tv again shoots down the proposal. But sure, try and deflect some blame

• Like (+1) 1

Dates to keep in mind:

Yesterday - unemployment benefits lapsed

Tomorrow (Monday) - Government runs out of money and shut down

New Years Eve - Many relief and tax provisions this bill extends will expire

January 3rd - The bill dies as we get a new Congress

Edited by Backintheday544

He would do this to anyone that supports him, any of the great mass of millions that voted for him he was casually flush down the toilet on a whim

"The president’s denunciation of the agreement represented a stunning public broadside against his own treasury secretary, who for four years loyally shielded the president’s tax returns, endured repeated presidential tirades in private, and defended even Trump’s most incendiary and contradictory remarks. Through it all, Mnuchin had emerged with the unique ability to walk a tightrope between Trump and congressional leaders, serving as an emissary in difficult negotiations. That all ended on Tuesday, when Trump posted a video on Twitter ridiculing the agreement."

In addition to a possible government shutdown on Tuesday, the entire emergency relief package is in jeopardy. The $600 stimulus checks Mnuchin had promised would be sent later this week cannot be sent if the bill isn’t signed into law. And a range of other emergency relief programs that were part of the package, from rental protections to small-business aid, airline assistance and vaccine distribution money, are also now frozen. Congressional leaders have signaled they will make one last attempt to avert a shutdown on Monday, but their options are dwindling. If all these efforts fail, the economy could deteriorate rapidly during Trump and Mnuchin’s final days in office.

11 hours ago, TBBills said:

I actually don't care which is what you don't understand, everyone is the same. You might not be smart enough to get that. If you are a piece of ***** poster you will be treated like one.

It always nice talking with you. You add so much to the conversation around here. I’m sure you’re a blast at parties.

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It always nice talking with you. You add so much to the conversation around here. I’m sure you’re a blast at parties.

Right back at you, same pathetic bull#### from you all the time.

Edited by TBBills

On 12/25/2020 at 4:56 PM, TBBills said:

What's funny is how he said the election was rigged yet all those guys won the election b.c of him...

What a dumbass again as usual.  I feel like you are not allowed to be part of the government if your aren't corrupt.

If I was a tinfoil wearing man like our fellow feeble minded brainwashed Trumpies, I would say he rigged the election which is why so many republicans won seats but failed to rig his own properly... It would fit Trump's corrupt nature.

Thankfully I have a brain that isn't deep state broken.

And he hasn't lost a single supporter over this or any other craziness. He is their man and they love him.

If its not a cult, its real close to being one

On 12/26/2020 at 4:54 PM, reddogblitz said:

In this case, the two had already tango'd when Trump cut in to sink the deal after sitting on the sidelines for months. 

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

In this case, the two had already tango'd when Trump cut in to sink the deal after sitting on the sidelines for months. 

One amusing thing, Trump did his executive order to stop payroll taxes for employees from 9/1 to 12/31.

Repayment starts on 1/1 through April. The bill has a provision to extend the repayment so it’s not a huge chunk out of employees paychecks. However, with the bill not passing, people are going to see some high payroll taxes.

10 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

One amusing thing, Trump did his executive order to stop payroll taxes for employees from 9/1 to 12/31.

Repayment starts on 1/1 through April. The bill has a provision to extend the repayment so it’s not a huge chunk out of employees paychecks. However, with the bill not passing, people are going to see some high payroll taxes.

Yea but most companies did not enforce that.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:06 PM, Big Blitz said:

He's going to veto the "stimulus" bill if it is $600. 

Wants $2000 per American.  

He just rolled thru all the pork and nonsense everyone has been reading about the last 2 days. 

On 12/22/2020 at 8:19 PM, Doc Brown said:

He's done this before and ends up signing it anyways.

Told ya.  His act is tiresome at this point.

• Like (+1) 1