Kyle Brandt on WGR right now

DrDawkinstein

9 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

I don't agree. Him and Schrager were all over the Bills before the year started. 

Schrager had NE winning the division 😄

Brandt gets more excited about individual players (Diggs/Allen) than the team itself. They've always been somewhat positive but not as adamant as say Michael Robinson, Chris Simms and Adam Schein. Now we got guys like Cowerd, Eisen and others trying to find room on the wagon.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Meh.

He's warming up but at the beginning he was a " show me the baby" pundit. Josh has flipped a lot of opinions this year.

I think you have him mixed up with Peter and Nate.  

I follow the show regularly. 
Yeah maybe he doubted a little when Josh was hindered by the shoulder injury but not much else.  

just follow the GMFB love thread.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Meh.

He's warming up but at the beginning he was a " show me the baby" pundit. Josh has flipped a lot of opinions this year.

Disagree.  He has always promoted Buffalo because he loves the fan base.  Like many he saw the potential in Josh but also bemoaned the “sugar high Josh” moments that would pop up at inopportune times.  He’s a Chicago native, huge Bears fan, and did one of the most ridiculous “guest appearances” ever in the Bills-Bears preseason game a few years ago when he was the play-by-play guy for the Bears broadcast.  I had no idea who he was at the time and started a thread about it, but since then I’ve become a GMFB watcher and he does a nice job.  IMO that show is one of, if not the, best NFL shows on TV.

• Like (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, eball said:

Disagree.  He has always promoted Buffalo because he loves the fan base.  Like many he saw the potential in Josh but also bemoaned the “sugar high Josh” moments that would pop up at inopportune times.  He’s a Chicago native, huge Bears fan, and did one of the most ridiculous “guest appearances” ever in the Bills-Bears preseason game a few years ago when he was the play-by-play guy for the Bears broadcast.  I had no idea who he was at the time and started a thread about it, but since then I’ve become a GMFB watcher and he does a nice job.  IMO that show is one of, if not the, best NFL shows on TV.

He was right.  "Sugar High" Josh was there.  BUT it was far better than being "Rookie Mistake" Josh!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Yeah, even back to his days on Jim Rome he was talking about Buffalo IIRC

This was him pre-season as well:

Kyle Brandt: Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen will 'unleash his arm' in 2020 (nfl.com)

Edited by warrior9
  • Like (+1) 1