Moss got that 1st

Bakin

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Im just waiting for the day where there is some kind of chip or sensor in the ball and the digital line we see on tv is the official. No more old guys bringing out the chains for a measurement. No more wondering if the ball broke the goal line. 

Be prepared to wait a VERY long time then.  It's just not feasible. 

Ever since the refs were allowed (mandated) to set the ball down at the yard markers, their fundamentals have slipped. The tend to get lazy marking the ball. When it gets to a point where it costs a team a game,....oh wait, they won't do anything about it because they are the NFL. They are out to screw anyone but NE.

I think the female Line Judge was being ignored totally by her fellow crew members.  

She would come in with the spot but the Referee would go into the scrum confer with the Line Judge on the opposite side and make a spot and a call.

More than once I saw her come down the line and change her line when she saw the other Line Judge.  even if she had a better view of the spot.  I don't think the crew wanted to deal with her and she wasn't brave enough to stick her head in there and tell them what she saw. 

I am speculating on my reading of their actions, but that is how I read it.

On 12/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, Bakin said:

Looked like he hit the 2.5 yard line. And they spotted him at the 3.5. 
amirite?

He did, and that crew sucked.

Should have easily seen that he got the 1st with change with his forward progress. Their spot was piss poor and they should have seen that in their review, but they did not have the integrity to fix their own mistake.

Then tack on the 3 TDs they called back on ticky tacky infractions and yeah...they were suck and the score should have been almost 60 for the Bills.

Edited by WideNine