Beasley Mic'ed Up

DrDawkinstein

11 hours ago, stevewin said:

I love having anything - but the Bill's mic'ed up segments are honestly among the most boring I ever see in that genre - it seems they edit them very aggressively to take out most real conversation.  Contrast it with the Rems' Bosa one from the Bills game - THAT was a mic'ed up w/ some real interesting talking :) 

I just looked up the Bosa mic'ed up from the Chargers game. You werent kiddin! Lots of good chatter. And even just the normal grunting and yelling during a play. They definitely edit a TON out from these Team Released clips.

Might as well post the link...

54 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I just looked up the Bosa mic'ed up from the Chargers game. You werent kiddin! Lots of good chatter. And even just the normal grunting and yelling during a play. They definitely edit a TON out from these Team Released clips.

The Bills versions feature mostly grunting, silence, and inexplicably - John Murphy

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/16/2020 at 5:30 PM, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Maybe it's just because I'm a chatterbox but I'm usually surprised by how little talking seems to happen after most plays.

I am more than confident that the really good chatter isn’t exactly family friendly and gets left on the cutting room floor for these things. 

These Mic'd up videos don't actually involve any talking. Mostly someone walking around pregame warning anyone about to speak to him that they are mic'd up and, some "yay"s when a teammate does something right and a lot of grunting. Kind of wish there was more to them.

On 12/16/2020 at 5:30 PM, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Maybe it's just because I'm a chatterbox but I'm usually surprised by how little talking seems to happen after most plays.

Just shut your yap and you might hear something.... :D 

I agree with you though.