Will the State of NY allow the Bills Super Bowl parade?

May as well shut this thread down now, some bozo already went red head on it. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Forget the parade I am wondering if Bills fans will swarm the stadium when the Bills host their first playoff game in 25 years. To not be there this year sucks.

I have thought about that.....are the official lots locked down?  What would happen if the Mafia were to be at Hammers or any of the many other private lots around the stadium.....or better yet lined up on Abbot screaming at the visiting teams busses as they roll in??  It would be really cool if they let fans in the lots to tailgate - a limited # and social distancing of course - I FULLY realize this wouldn't happen but one can dream no?  That would be a considerable amount of noise filtering in to the team no?

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

I have thought about that.....are the official lots locked down?  What would happen if the Mafia were to be at Hammers or any of the many other private lots around the stadium.....or better yet lined up on Abbot screaming at the visiting teams busses as they roll in??  It would be really cool if they let fans in the lots to tailgate - a limited # and social distancing of course - I FULLY realize this wouldn't happen but one can dream no?  That would be a considerable amount of noise filtering in to the team no?

pretty much, yep.

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m hopeful by early February there’ll be enough vaccines available that many WNYers will have been immunized with verifiable proof, allowing some community gatherings. But currently, it’s only hope.

That would be great but I HIGHLY doubt they will have that many vaccinated by then.  The sheer logistics of it are against that happening.  Think June at best for a major part of the population to be vaccinated.

Just now, RiotAct said:

pretty much, yep.

Figgered as much.....bummer.