Fraud or no fraud? that is the question...

JaCrispy

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Still think that Powell, Wood, Ellis, and Giuliani are "vaunted" legal minds too? 

To quote Barrack from the block:   "Nah nah nah ho-ho-hold on a second!'.   How does this relate to your part time work as Hall Monitor and/or Life Coach du Jour on this thread?  

Anyway, because I like you, I'll answer.  In order;

1. Yes;

2.  Yes;

3. Yes;

4. Yes;

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

To quote Barrack from the block:   "Nah nah nah ho-ho-hold on a second!'.   How does this relate to your part time work as Hall Monitor and/or Life Coach du Jour on this thread?  

1. Yes;

2.  Yes;

3. Yes;

4. Yes;

I admire you sticking to your "guns."

They are now 1-49 and getting laughed out of just about every case.

But they do give an entertaining press conference.*

*Locations of said press conferences and diseases contracted do not count towards entertainment score. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/7/2020 at 2:42 PM, Bidens_basement said:

SCOTUS is the only court that counts.

Today the Thief in Chief said "Let's see whether or not somebody has the courage, whether it's legislators or legislatures or a justice of the Supreme Court or a number of justices of the Supreme Court," Trump said. "Let's see if they have the courage to do what everybody in this country knows is right."  Today the Supreme Court answered.  They did have the courage to do what everybody in this country knows is right.  They denied a request from Pennsylvania Republicons to block certification of the Pennsylvania election results.  There were no dissents.  It is over.

Edited by Scraps
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

I admire you sticking to your "guns."

They are now 1-49 and getting laughed out of just about every case.

But they do give an entertaining press conference.*

*Locations of said press conferences and diseases contracted do not count towards entertainment score. 

I acknowledge your admiration, and appreciate your candor.  

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

1. Yes;

2.  Yes;

3. Yes;

4. Yes;

Hoax x 4.  That quad of lawyers sucks.  A joke if ever there was one. Then again, they have nothing to work with, and the have a critical mass of morons believing in fraud, so maybe I’m a bit harsh. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax x 4.  That quad of lawyers sucks.  A joke if ever there was one. Then again, they have nothing to work with, and the have a critical mass of morons believing in fraud, so maybe I’m a bit harsh. 

I wouldn’t say you’re being harsh, but you’re being dickish, dick-like, of and pertaining to dickism.  It doesn’t make you a bad person, just kind of a dick in this case.  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I wouldn’t say you’re being harsh, but you’re being dickish, dick-like, of and pertaining to dickism.  It doesn’t make you a bad person, just kind of a dick in this case.  

It’s unfortunate the truth about the voter fraud hoax is inconvenient and painful.  

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s unfortunate the truth about the voter fraud hoax is inconvenient and painful.  

Your opinion on the truth about voter fraud is duly noted, all should have a seat at the table.  My issue is only with your post is your apparent desire to emulate the famous Roman general known for prickly behavior, Magnus Cockus. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your opinion on the truth about voter fraud is duly noted, all should have a seat at the table.  My issue is only with your post is your apparent desire to emulate the famous Roman general known for prickly behavior, Magnus Cockus. 

Hoax on my opinion about voter fraud.  It’s actually a fact.  Trump can’t prove meaningful voter fraud.  His lawyers can’t prove it.  You can’t prove it.  In fact, nobody can prove it, because it didn’t happen.  It’s the latest and hopefully the last of the Trump hoaxes.  Decades from now, people will look back and ask how and why, when it was so simple to contain and limit the pandemic by wearing cloth masks or face coverings, a significant part of this country chose not to do it.  The same people will ask why a significant part of this country refused to acknowledge Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election.  And I’ll be there to answer: those people who refused to wear the masks and who believed the voter fraud hoax were brainwashed morons. 

As much as we all would like to believe otherwise, it occurs to me that our elections have always had some minor flaws.  There are enough political zealots on both sides that may try to slant the election for their candidate, that to think otherwise may be naive.  Oversight and recounts keep this cheating from becoming very widespread, imo. It seems that this election was no different.  

Going through the process with a fine tooth comb will always turn up a few suspicious happenings and maybe even some minor ‘miscounted ballots’.  The Trump team has taken that fine comb to the swing states that they wish to reverse from current counts.  I believe similar suspicions could be cast upon most any state, especially when the suspicion needn’t be tied tightly to the truth.  

Without seeming to advocate for an election re-do, shouldn’t the left point up suspicious happenings in FL and say, TX?  If all that is needed to throw out or flip a state’s electoral votes is suspicion, I am confident taking that same comb to those states would cast sufficient similar suspicion to flip those, is it 67, electoral votes to Biden. Thoughts?

Edited by Bob in Mich

Clarence Thomas, Amy Coney Barrett, Brett Kavanaugh, Neil Gorsuch, Samuel Alito, Brian Kemp, Doug Ducey, the FBI, the CIA, numerous federal and state Republican and Republican-appointed judges, and the entire state Republican Parties of Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are part of a deep state conspiracy

vs.

Trump lost.

Your choice? 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax on my opinion about voter fraud.  It’s actually a fact.  Trump can’t prove meaningful voter fraud.  His lawyers can’t prove it.  You can’t prove it.  In fact, nobody can prove it, because it didn’t happen.  It’s the latest and hopefully the last of the Trump hoaxes.  Decades from now, people will look back and ask how and why, when it was so simple to contain and limit the pandemic by wearing cloth masks or face coverings, a significant part of this country chose not to do it.  The same people will ask why a significant part of this country refused to acknowledge Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 presidential election.  And I’ll be there to answer: those people who refused to wear the masks and who believed the voter fraud hoax were brainwashed morons. 

You’re all over the page S-trey.  

I acknowledged your opinion, there is no need to repeat it, and no need to attempt to be belligerent.  It may make you feel better, but it really means...nothing.  

As for the secondary, unrelated op-Ed, I can nominate you for the Emmy for Best Dramatic Post on an Internet Forum if it makes you feel better, and I’ll even acknowledge that ffoa (Future Folks of America) will flock to sit at your knee as you wax historic about people who chose to forgo masks as they went went about their lives in churches, bars, and by the hundreds of thousands in protests far and wide across the land. 

My unsolicited opinion is that to be as effective as possible in these future “Sit Downs with Sectzy”, you should consider not being a condescending prick because it can be offputting to some people.  I know you’re capable of it, we’ve engaged in civil dialogue in the last—what’s got you all road raged up today? 

15 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

As much as we all would like to believe otherwise, it occurs to me that our elections have always had some minor flaws.  There are enough political zealots on both sides that may try to slant the election for their candidate, that to think otherwise may be naive.  Oversight and recounts keep this cheating from becoming very widespread, imo. It seems that this election was no different.  

Going through the process with a fine tooth comb will always turn up a few suspicious happenings and maybe even some minor ‘miscounted ballots’.  The Trump team has taken that fine comb to the swing states that they wish to reverse from current counts.  I believe similar suspicions could be cast upon most any state, especially when the suspicion needn’t be tied tightly to the truth.  

Without seeming to advocate for an election re-do, shouldn’t the left point up suspicious happenings in FL and say, TX?  If all that is needed to throw out or flip a state’s electoral votes is suspicion, I am confident taking that same comb to those states would cast sufficient similar suspicion to flip those, is it 67, electoral votes to Biden. Thoughts?

That seems suspiciously reasonable.  

What’s your game, Mich? 😇

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re all over the page S-trey.  

I acknowledged your opinion, there is no need to repeat it, and no need to attempt to be belligerent.  It may make you feel better, but it really means...nothing.  

As for the secondary, unrelated op-Ed, I can nominate you for the Emmy for Best Dramatic Post on an Internet Forum if it makes you feel better, and I’ll even acknowledge that ffoa (Future Folks of America) will flock to sit at your knee as you wax historic about people who chose to forgo masks as they went went about their lives in churches, bars, and by the hundreds of thousands in protests far and wide across the land. 

My unsolicited opinion is that to be as effective as possible in these future “Sit Downs with Sectzy”, you should consider not being a condescending prick because it can be offputting to some people.  I know you’re capable of it, we’ve engaged in civil dialogue in the last—what’s got you all road raged up today? 

That seems suspiciously reasonable.  

What’s your game, Mich? 😇

No belligerence or rage here.  I think you’re the one who’s melting a bit.  I just speak the truth.  Those who don’t wear masks are selfish morons, and those who believe the election law hoax reside in the same category.  All of this traces to a cult of personality that elevates the aims and ego of one person over the needs of this country.  It’s tragic, and hopefully it’s an isolated period in our history. 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

No belligerence or rage here.  I think you’re the one who’s melting a bit.  I just speak the truth.  Those who don’t wear masks are selfish morons, and those who believe the election law hoax reside in the same category.  All of this traces to a cult of personality that elevates the aims and ego of one person over the needs of this country.  It’s tragic, and hopefully it’s an isolated period in our history. 

Well stated