Another day, another rant for a man in denial. Crying Don

6 hours ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

that desk looks like my grandsons fisher price teachers desk.

🤣

my desk is bigger than your desk............lol......what a big desk you have Donald....ahem...lmao

Spoiled little Be otch 

Donald Trump is reportedly weighing whether to launch a 2024 re-election bid on the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration.

On Saturday, The Daily Beast cited three sources who confirmed he is considering a 2024 run, and two of them said he had floated the idea of holding an event on 20 January.

Trump funded RECOUNT In Wisconsin

the results

More votes for Biden

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Spoiled little Be otch 

Donald Trump is reportedly weighing whether to launch a 2024 re-election bid on the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration.

On Saturday, The Daily Beast cited three sources who confirmed he is considering a 2024 run, and two of them said he had floated the idea of holding an event on 20 January.

By November, 2024, Covid Donnie will be lucky to not be a long-term resident of a NYS DOCS facility in the chilly confines of Upstate New York unless he's fled to someplace that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I was going to give you a LOL reaction to this but that just seemed inappropriate.   This b'tard is the worst mass murderer in US history.

Yeah... We need some more depth at emoji! 

That's the BuffNews cartoonist (the one with the COVID basketball)...

IMG_20201129_094442118.thumb.jpg.be8cf94a9bf4c6badc3c368f74759f41.jpg

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 1

Our country has been held hostage for 4 years to the whims of a petulant child, who childish rants have grown past the point of absurdity because he lost the election.  My advice to the media: Treat him like any other spoiled 3 year old brat and ignore him and he'll go away.  Once he gets convicted for various crimes in NYS we'll finally be rid of him.

• Like (+1) 2