An interesting look into how potential voter fraud could have worked on election night...

JaCrispy

Not sure if true, but something that definitely needs a longer look, especially with all the sworn witness testimony...Rumor is, something similar happened to Bernie back in 2016, and he was, supposedly, given hush money to stay quiet and support Hillary... 

If Biden won fair and square, we should all get behind him and support the new president...If, however, it is proved there was foul play, then arrests will need to be made, at the very least, and perhaps another election...

But any way you slice it, these are very serious allegations- seemingly much more than the Russian interference claims that didn’t really seem to go into this sort of explicit detail of the potential fraud...

I would love to hear your thoughts and different points of view, but please try to keep it a classy conversation...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

You know who thinks this is real? Stupid people... Don't let youtube make a fool of you.

All we keep hearing in "Trump's team has the evidence" as if saying it would make it appear. 

Let me know when you have something real to talk about.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You know who thinks this is real? Stupid people... Don't let youtube make a fool of you.

I don’t know man...I think there is fake news on both sides...I think we all just need to be honest with ourselves and try to sort through it all as best we can...but I definitely feel it is important to see what everyone is saying...

All the major networks and print news pushed Russia collusion for 2.5 years...everyone thought that was true until Muller came out and said he couldn’t find any evidence...

Now, all the mainstream media is saying this fraud talk is conspiracy theory- but they don’t exactly have the best track record, themselves...So I just wanna do as much research as I can for myself...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t know man...I think there is fake news on both sides...I think we all just need to be honest with ourselves and try to sort through it all as best we can...but I definitely feel it is important to see what everyone is saying...

All the major networks and print news pushed Russia collusion for 2.5 years...everyone thought that was true until Muller came out and said he couldn’t find any evidence...

Now, all the mainstream media is saying this fraud talk is conspiracy theory- but they don’t exactly have the best track record, themselves...So I just wanna do as much research as I can for myself...👍

Yea but that is not research that is letting some YouTube guy put together an agenda on video and hopes to get people to believe it.

If that was true and they had evidence than don't put the story out till the evidence gets shown. Too much of this stuff being put up and you see people on this very own forum believing it without wondering where the proof is.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Yea but that is not research that is letting some YouTube guy put together an agenda on video and hopes to get people to believe it.

If that was true and they had evidence than don't put the story out till the evidence gets shown. Too much of this stuff being put up and you see people on this very own forum believing it without wondering where the proof is.

I hear what you’re saying, but I’m not saying I necessarily believe the video, out right...I am, however, extremely intrigued, especially since certain Democrats are on record as saying they had the same concerns about these voting machines... I’m also saying that, just like the Russia collusion, there needs to be an investigation to see if the allegations are true or not...

As far as listening to news that has an agenda, I believe all news has an agenda- and that is to set the narrative in the direction they want people to think...that goes for network news, print media, social media, and even independent people on YouTube...everyone has a bias...that’s why it is dangerous to censor information...if we allow people to tell us what is true, without being able to look into other sources, we run the risk of adhering to a narrative and an agenda that might not be in our best interests imo...

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

All we keep hearing in "Trump's team has the evidence" as if saying it would make it appear. 

Let me know when you have something real to talk about.

In all honesty, if they have evidence, I would rather them not to say too much, publicly, and wait to present the details in court...Once in court, the info will become public knowledge...if this goes as deep as they suggest, our very election process is at stake, and you’re not going to want to give foreign adversaries a chance to influence the legal proceedings in any way imo...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I hear what you’re saying, but I’m not saying I necessarily believe the video, out right...I am, however, extremely intrigued, especially since certain Democrats are on record as saying they had the same concerns about these voting machines... I’m also saying that, just like the Russia collusion, there needs to be an investigation to see if the allegations are true or not...

As far as listening to news that has an agenda, I believe all news has an agenda- and that is to set the narrative in the direction they want people to think...that goes for network news, print media, social media, and even independent people on YouTube...everyone has a bias...that’s why it is dangerous to censor information...if we allow people to tell us what is true, without being able to look into other sources, we run the risk of adhering to a narrative and an agenda that might not be in our best interests imo...

Thanks for posting an entirely reasonable topic and wanting to discuss it respectfully.  That is key to trying to heal this country.

This video, does not appear to be any reputable news organization.  It looks like something was staged and pasted together.  Every video they cut to has Trump campaign people in it.  Are there any in there you consider truly neutral?

A CIA operation around Joe"Chinese" Biden?  Does that sound like a professional assessment?  It sounds hokey to me.

As far as news sources, what about many of Trump's legal challenges being shot down and light on evidence?  What do you think about Georgia certifying and Michigan moving to do so Monday?

I've heard a lot of big words and theories from the Trump campaign about massive fraud but no one there has any evidence other than trivial problems, ie nothing significantly impacting election results.  

As a 2016 Trump voter I ask you, do you really feel the Trump campaign has something concrete or this is all just smoke and mirrors and why?

I guess they are saving the evidence from courts because why prove your case in court when you can just do a press conference and some guy on YouTube can grow together a video. 

Videos like this are why Trump’s elite strike force team base their legal case on star witnesses like the guy that got busted yesterday (and no one questioned): The now infamous Exhibit Q error. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

In all honesty, if they have evidence, I would rather them not to say too much, publicly, and wait to present the details in court...Once in court, the info will become public knowledge...if this goes as deep as they suggest, our very election process is at stake, and you’re not going to want to give foreign adversaries a chance to influence the legal proceedings in any way imo...

Now is the time to be presenting it in court, but they've failed to do so.  The election will soon be fully certified at the state level and for all intents over.  Now is the time to present the evidence, certainly a judge can seal the case if deemed appropriate.  But there's no evidence presented!

6 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Now is the time to be presenting it in court, but they've failed to do so.  The election will soon be fully certified at the state level and for all intents over.  Now is the time to present the evidence, certainly a judge can seal the case if deemed appropriate.  But there's no evidence presented!

Courts are fake news. Only YouTube videos are real news, unless it’s bad news about Trump, then that’s fake news too.

2 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

You may be right...but do we fully know what’s in the sworn affidavits?

Its so hard to know if what’s being reported is accurate...the MSM hates Trump so their inherent bias is not going to allow them to do the investigative journalism required in this situation...their HOPE is that there is no evidence, so they will report that way...

This is why many people, who want to know what’s really going on, go elsewhere for more info...

But again, you could be 100% right- there may be nothing there...

• Like (+1) 1

I think they are now 1-30 in court cases..they are desperate...they need more $ to cover the campaign debt....they just changed the fine print in the emails asking for donation...it's now 75% of the funds going to the campaign ( instead of 60% )....only 25 % towards court challenges....Trump really thinks his supporters are complete rubes.... 

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

You use the words potential and could in the thread title.  I could do a similar video saying that Martians potentially could have done something to sway the election.

The losing side has yet to provide an ounce of data to support theirs speculations.

I used those words to allow people to make up their own minds...my goal was to just present info that the MSM was not, and let the chips fall where they may...

But, ultimately, the evidence presented might not be there...we will have to wait for the supposed sworn testimony...

9 minutes ago, shoshin said:

I guess they are saving the evidence from courts because why prove your case in court when you can just do a press conference and some guy on YouTube can grow together a video. 

Videos like this are why Trump’s elite strike force team base their legal case on star witnesses like the guy that got busted yesterday (and no one questioned): The now infamous Exhibit Q error. 

Exactly. And if they presented any evidence of actual systemic fraud it would be take  seriosly in court. But instead of showing evidence the Trump legal team is pulling their claims of fraud from court.

They have a base that buys complete garbage hook line and sinker, i.e Obama is the leader of ISIS, Hillary eats babies in pizzerias... They know they can say anything and millions of idiots will buy it. So they're hoping to leverage the outrage they can generate into raw power by demanding Republican state governments give Trump the electoral votes in the states he declares he won.

This is the ***** story, a sitting President of the United States is trying to subvert the results of the election. An election where he intentionally slowed down the mail during the pandemic and leaned on Republican state governments to prevent the record amount of mail in votes to be counted before the polls close. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I used those words to allow people to make up their own minds...my goal was to just present info that the MSM was not, and let the chips fall where they may...

But, ultimately, the evidence presented might not be there...we will have to wait for the supposed sworn testimony...

Throwing crap out there is not how rational people make cases. I assume you’re familiar with Exhibit Q from yesterday and also the below:

The affidavits are mostly spam, and none shown to be true. This is not how you build a case. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Throwing crap out there is not how rational people make cases. I assume you’re familiar with Exhibit Q from yesterday and also the below:

The affidavits are mostly spam, and none shown to be true. This is not how you build a case. 

Interesting...the more info the better 👍

• Like (+1) 1