Things Trump should de-clasify on the way out.

Transparency would be nice and we have heard that term "Full transparency" used recently in some Presidential speeches while pushing bills through that no one has the time to read completely or comprehend (could that be so no one truly knows whats in the bills) But passed any way and had a absolute and completely  chaotic release .

So even though it's a nice thought a lot of what you want released was either written by some still in the gov't (or that have died or retired) or because of those still in a place of some kind of influence in gov't will not even be looked at because there are those walking around in America that vote with out a clue and more than likely voted for those that were part of the things you listed so full transparency is nothing but a political term used to make us believe they are honest and will do what "WE THE PEOPLE" want them to do...

🙄😂 Same old ***** different day in Washington going forward if you could call it that ?? The "Agenda is the prime directive" !! 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I think he should declassify Hunters laptop. All the shady dealings between him, his father and china. I also think the public has a right to know why he received 3.5 million dollars from the governor of Moscow's wife. 

What happened to Tucker Carlson's flashdrive? 

Edited by TBBills

On 11/15/2020 at 7:57 PM, westside2 said:

MSM is covering it up

Of course another conspiracy, I don't know how you guys keep track of all these different conspiracies. So many... It's almost as if your brains are being jammed with so much false information you stopped realizing what is real or not.

Edited by TBBills

• 2 months later...
On 11/14/2020 at 7:06 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Everyone, for or against him. should reconcile with the fact that the result of the election is going to be Joe Biden in the White House.  Unless by some miracle there are recounts ordered and vote challenges upheld in several key states.  Under that scenario all hell would break loose.  

One of the reasons Trump lost a lot of supporters was his failure to keep his 2016 campaign promise to "drain the swamp".  He didn't do that.  In fact the swamp existing inside his administration and inside the government without being encumbered or impeded during his term.  He made of lot of promises, shot his mouth off, made a lot of threats, but never took any action. But he still can if he chooses to do so.  Let me say I doubt he will.  It would piss off a lot of powerful and dangerous people.  There could be consequences to angering and exposing them.  But it might be one of the greatest moments in American history.  A moment of truth.  A middle finger to the people running the show from behind the curtain protected in the darkness and flaunting the law.  He has the power to de-classify and release all kinds of 'swamp" secrets to the public.  These are some of the things I think he should expose and do.  I think we all would like to know most of them.

Just a few:

Release all information on the JFK, MLK, and RFK assassinations.   

Release all information on the Vietnam War.

Release all information on the 1990 Gulf War and the lies told about WMD.

Release all information on the 911 attack.

Pardon Julian Assauge and out the source of the Clinton server e-mails and the DNC files that were received by Wkileaks

Release all information on Russiagate, the origins, the investigation, the outcome

Release all information on CIA and NSA spying, information gathering, and surveillance of American citizens.  Identify corporate co-conspirators and their roles.

Release all information on the origins of COVID.  Was it natural, was it man-made?

Release all information on MOSSAD spying on U.S. soil.  Get them out of here.

Release all information on "real" Chinese spying and theft of IP and identify domestic co-conspirators

Release all information on "real" Russian spying and influence.

Release Jeffrey Epstein's client book and out all the pedophiles and perverts on the list.

Any of this will be met with cries and concerns about "national security".  But if your national security is based on the systematic deception of American citizens you don't really have any security to protect.  What people expressing national security concerns are really saying is they don't want their asses exposed to the public and the light of day.  

Releasing all or some of this will blow the lid off the deep state and fulfill his #1 campaign promise.  I doubt Trump will do it. 

What's going to fulfill Trump's #1 campaign promise is the "deep cleaning" of the WH that is being done before Biden and his family and staff  move in.

Edited by SoTier

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2020 at 9:17 AM, SoTier said:

What a stinking pile of bull manure!  The reason Trump lost wasn't because he didn't "drain the swamp"  ....  he was the f'n swamp!    In fact, he was a cesspool.    People who took a chance and voted for him in 2016 hoping he might be better than a political hack found out that they had helped elect a demented sociopath who didn't bother to read security briefings but spent hours watching TV and tweeting lies, conspiracy theories, and other crap.

And now were back to just the SOS just another career politician that has been a part of the swamp for what 47 yrs can't wait to see the improvements we the people can look forward to .

4 hours ago, T master said:

And now were back to just the SOS just another career politician that has been a part of the swamp for what 47 yrs can't wait to see the improvements we the people can look forward to .

Beats the crap out of having a traitor in the Oval Office.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, T master said:

And he beat your guy handedly...

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, SoTier said:

Beats the crap out of having a traitor in the Oval Office.

Again i ask for you to enlighten me how was he a traitor ? Every time i ask it's "Oh don't fall for it" or a Down turned thumb reply , or "Where's the proof"

or "that's what fox is saying". Never a answer just biased hate filled opinions .

I've told people with the same out look Trump could give you a bar of gold and you would b**ch that it wasn't shinny enough !

Alls i ask for is a unbiased common sense explanation and to this point nothing but the afore mentioned first sentence if you could comprehend it .

Traitor - A person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc. 

When and how ?? 

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Again i ask for you to enlighten me how was he a traitor ? Every time i ask it's "Oh don't fall for it" or a Down turned thumb reply , or "Where's the proof"

or "that's what fox is saying". Never a answer just biased hate filled opinions .

I've told people with the same out look Trump could give you a bar of gold and you would b**ch that it wasn't shinny enough !

Alls i ask for is a unbiased common sense explanation and to this point nothing but the afore mentioned first sentence if you could comprehend it .

When and how ?? 

Unbiased? Hahahahahahahahahaa

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29kknklbzrh2lr0nr6zn

image.thumb.jpeg.6a5cc0763f11ae47f6892dd5572e1e11.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8548481dc7885289aad1a7889b7dd75e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

When and how ??

Duh!  He colluded with Russia.

Never mind that there was no evidence of it, they just believed it.  Hmmm, sounds like something else...

I'm glad to see that Joe, in his flurry of EOs, did something to punish Russia over the alleged bounties.  That's real leadership.

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Duh!  He colluded with Russia.

Never mind that there was no evidence of it, they just believed it.  Hmmm, sounds like something else...

I'm glad to see that Joe, in his flurry of EOs, did something to punish Russia over the alleged bounties.  That's real leadership.

Only thing missing in the above is the kitchen sink....

Can't wait to see the fully unredacted Mueller Report, you?

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Unbiased? Hahahahahahahahahaa

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29kknklbzrh2lr0nr6zn

image.thumb.jpeg.6a5cc0763f11ae47f6892dd5572e1e11.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8548481dc7885289aad1a7889b7dd75e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

We don't need another biased personal opinion based on the writing of a paid for dossier filled with fabrications .

Not to mention didn't the Russians hack the DNC's system which they were told about prior to & did nothing to prevent it all because they didn't believe who was telling them that info so who exactly is the dum A** ?  What & who's info led to the possibilities of all you claim to be Trumps fault ? 

Then there is the falsely obtained FISA warrants through misinformation (not a fabrication but proven) that lead to illegally activities against a then American citizen and many other things that weren't dug into as deep because the other members of the swamp just look the other way .

So it goes both ways i guess if what you claim has any truth .

Or as some here would say Where's the Proof ?? 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

We don't need another biased personal opinion based on the writing of a paid for dossier filled with fabrications .

Not to mention didn't the Russians hack the DNC's system which they were told about prior to & did nothing to prevent it all because they didn't believe who was telling them that info so who exactly is the dum A** ?  What & who's info led to the possibilities of all you claim to be Trumps fault ? 

Then there is the falsely obtained FISA warrants through misinformation (not a fabrication but proven) that lead to illegally activities against a then American citizen and many other things that weren't dug into as deep because the other members of the swamp just look the other way .

So it goes both ways i guess if what you claim has any truth .

Or as some here would say Where's the Proof ?? 

Congratulations on keeping up with the QOP talking points. From Russia to Election Fraud, you freaks can keep repeating the same BS all you want.  But until we see the fully unredacted Mueller Report - you can shove your "unbiased" opinion.

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

Keep spinning precious.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Congratulations on keeping up with the QOP talking points. From Russia to Election Fraud, you freaks can keep repeating the same BS all you want.  But until we see the fully unredacted Mueller Report - you can shove your "unbiased" opinion.

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

Keep spinning precious.

Wow now there's a surprising reply didn't see that one coming ... And once again nothing but a hateful reply .

If you read or could comprehended a recent post/reply of mine instead of cherry picking what you want from it i said and mean every word !!

"Bring it I ain't scared a scum bag is a scum bag the truth will set you/us free" If it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt then send his ass to prison where ALL yes ALL that are treasonous or a traitor against this country should be not just those that are persecuted by personal hate and opinions but proof . 

If they break the law then NAIL THEIR ASS ALL OF THEM who ever they may be as long as it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt as the law says 

And just so you know if you've never seen it that sir is a unbiased opinion if you didn't catch it ..

But that being said in response to your reply - Same as it ever was - GREAT SONG !! 

• Like (+1) 1