Things Trump should de-clasify on the way out.

Everyone, for or against him. should reconcile with the fact that the result of the election is going to be Joe Biden in the White House.  Unless by some miracle there are recounts ordered and vote challenges upheld in several key states.  Under that scenario all hell would break loose.  

One of the reasons Trump lost a lot of supporters was his failure to keep his 2016 campaign promise to "drain the swamp".  He didn't do that.  In fact the swamp existing inside his administration and inside the government without being encumbered or impeded during his term.  He made of lot of promises, shot his mouth off, made a lot of threats, but never took any action. But he still can if he chooses to do so.  Let me say I doubt he will.  It would piss off a lot of powerful and dangerous people.  There could be consequences to angering and exposing them.  But it might be one of the greatest moments in American history.  A moment of truth.  A middle finger to the people running the show from behind the curtain protected in the darkness and flaunting the law.  He has the power to de-classify and release all kinds of 'swamp" secrets to the public.  These are some of the things I think he should expose and do.  I think we all would like to know most of them.

Just a few:

Release all information on the JFK, MLK, and RFK assassinations.   

Release all information on the Vietnam War.

Release all information on the 1990 Gulf War and the lies told about WMD.

Release all information on the 911 attack.

Pardon Julian Assauge and out the source of the Clinton server e-mails and the DNC files that were received by Wkileaks

Release all information on Russiagate, the origins, the investigation, the outcome

Release all information on CIA and NSA spying, information gathering, and surveillance of American citizens.  Identify corporate co-conspirators and their roles.

Release all information on the origins of COVID.  Was it natural, was it man-made?

Release all information on MOSSAD spying on U.S. soil.  Get them out of here.

Release all information on "real" Chinese spying and theft of IP and identify domestic co-conspirators

Release all information on "real" Russian spying and influence.

Release Jeffrey Epstein's client book and out all the pedophiles and perverts on the list.

Any of this will be met with cries and concerns about "national security".  But if your national security is based on the systematic deception of American citizens you don't really have any security to protect.  What people expressing national security concerns are really saying is they don't want their asses exposed to the public and the light of day.  

Releasing all or some of this will blow the lid off the deep state and fulfill his #1 campaign promise.  I doubt Trump will do it. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Oh jeez.  Nothing about UFOs?  You’re a good football poster but this is a wishlist of loon conspiracy theories.  Come on man.  

After Trump was elected, I figured we would know one way or another if the US had contact with UFOS. That’s something Trump would have tweeted about the second he was in office.8

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Everyone, for or against him. should reconcile with the fact that the result of the election is going to be Joe Biden in the White House.  Unless by some miracle there are recounts ordered and vote challenges upheld in several key states.  Under that scenario all hell would break loose.  

One of the reasons Trump lost a lot of supporters was his failure to keep his 2016 campaign promise to "drain the swamp".  He didn't do that.  In fact the swamp existing inside his administration and inside the government without being encumbered or impeded during his term.  He made of lot of promises, shot his mouth off, made a lot of threats, but never took any action. But he still can if he chooses to do so.  Let me say I doubt he will.  It would piss off a lot of powerful and dangerous people.  There could be consequences to angering and exposing them.  But it might be one of the greatest moments in American history.  A moment of truth.  A middle finger to the people running the show from behind the curtain protected in the darkness and flaunting the law.  He has the power to de-classify and release all kinds of 'swamp" secrets to the public.  These are some of the things I think he should expose and do.  I think we all would like to know most of them.

Just a few:

Pardon Julian Assauge and out the source of the Clinton server e-mails and the DNC files that were received by Wkileaks

Release all information on Russiagate, the origins, the investigation, the outcome

Release all information on CIA and NSA spying, information gathering, and surveillance of American citizens.  Identify corporate co-conspirators and their roles.

Release all information on the origins of COVID.  Was it natural, was it man-made?

Release all information on "real" Chinese spying and theft of IP and identify domestic co-conspirators

Release Jeffrey Epstein's client book and out all the pedophiles and perverts on the list.

Any of this will be met with cries and concerns about "national security".  But if your national security is based on the systematic deception of American citizens you don't really have any security to protect.  What people expressing national security concerns are really saying is they don't want their asses exposed to the public and the light of day.  

Releasing all or some of this will blow the lid off the deep state and fulfill his #1 campaign promise.  I doubt Trump will do it. 

What a stinking pile of bull manure!  The reason Trump lost wasn't because he didn't "drain the swamp"  ....  he was the f'n swamp!    In fact, he was a cesspool.    People who took a chance and voted for him in 2016 hoping he might be better than a political hack found out that they had helped elect a demented sociopath who didn't bother to read security briefings but spent hours watching TV and tweeting lies, conspiracy theories, and other crap.

• Like (+1) 3

The only thing being done at the White House in the name of 'national security' is massive illegal document shredding.  Name one other reason a president would be firing all kinds of people with 2 months to go, and replacing them with yes men.  Then when this is all discovered, no one will be able to link any of it to Trump.   Sound familiar?  "I had no idea this was illegal, I was just following orders".  

Edited by daz28

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Just a few:

It’s too soon to reconcile anything of the like, at least for me.  It’s clear that Democracy dies in darkness, even when it’s a cheesy slogan for a newspaper that positions deep and hard hitting opinion pieces disguised as news next to paid advertisement for a new Subaru.  

Let’s see this all through, there is nothing to fear, no reason to be afraid, the worst that will happen is a result one side or the other finds unfavorable. 

Should it come to pass, I would suggest we simply start with a release of all the facts and details of any ethics investigations into senator, congresspersons, VP and Presidential candidates.  The incestuous world of Washington politics is something most everyone agrees is a problem when they have no stake in the game one way or the other.   

Agree on Iraq war.  We know the narrative that Obama rode into office—Bush the W starts the war for personal political and financial gain.  Oddly, post war, they spend a lot of time fingerpoppin’ each other’s aholes—credit to the writers of 21 Jump Street—and if I’m not mistaken Michelle has a Woner (w *****, credit to Pitch Perfect) and Laura better watch her back.   

War criminal to besties.  That’s odd. 

In fact, I’m all for declassifying anything that doesn’t get people killed or compromise national intelligence.  The challenge is that there is significant latitude to redact based on Potential embarrassment to the investigators. 

It will not happen because as much of an F U person DJT is, he loves his family and loves his children.  Schumer said it and went unchallenged by the major media outlets and dem leadership:  “they’ll find six ways to Sunday to get you.”.

There are far, far worse things that can happen than breaking a Clinton in a public political curb stomp, being the US President and having your fingerprints on one of the greatest financial engines in the history of the country, And losing in an election that inspired more than 72m voters to punch their ticket on your behalf, then going home to your billions and having Melania meet you at the door.  

Btw-he gained supporters, and will gain more should the Simpleton-elect ascend to the White House and push forward with his agenda.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

After Trump was elected, I figured we would know one way or another if the US had contact with UFOS. That’s something Trump would have tweeted about the second he was in office.8

It’s funny, 2020 was so crazy that people missed the fact that the government DID admit to contact with UFOs (not aliens, but UFOs).  Google it, the videos are kinda nuts, the Air Force pilots who interacted with the objects are adamant that they are not technology that presently exists.

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

which ones the “conspiracy theory” 

Oh please.  The 911 files?  Why, to show that it was an inside job with the help of Mossad?  Anyone who actually believes that should [self-censored to avoid being banned].

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 1

Absolutely not, and he absolutely wont. For different reasons.

He wont declassify any of that because most of the topics you are asking for would provide dirt on conservatives/the GOP.

He shouldn't because it will only weaken America and our intelligence agencies.

More likely, on his way out he'll declassify something weirdly specific but seemingly irrelevant that will leave his supporters scratching their heads. At that point, be confident the only purpose behind the release will be to help Daddy Vladdy compare intelligence on a certain subject so he can get a better idea of how we collect data, and who his moles/spies are inside his own house.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

More likely, on his way out he'll declassify something weirdly specific but seemingly irrelevant that will leave his supporters scratching their heads. At that point, be confident the only purpose behind the release will be to help Daddy Vladdy compare intelligence on a certain subject so he can get a better idea of how we collect data, and who his moles/spies are inside his own house.

You do realize how wackadoodle you sound, right?  In 3.75 years of Blumpft, every major news agency and the House Intelligence Committee could not find evidence of what you’re saying.

2 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

You do realize how wackadoodle you sound, right?  In 3.75 years of Blumpft, every major news agency and the House Intelligence Committee could not find evidence of what you’re saying.

That's incorrect. He just had a Senate that protected him and a base that doesnt care. There's enough in the reports now, wait and see what else comes out when they are unredacted.

We all know he's desperate for Putin's approval. He has never hidden that. He stood on stage in front of the world and threw America's own agencies under the bus to side with Putin.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That's incorrect. He just had a Senate that protected him and a base that doesnt care. There's enough in the reports now, wait and see what else comes out when they are unredacted.

We all know he's desperate for Putin's approval. He has never hidden that. He stood on stage in front of the world and threw America's own agencies under the bus to side with Putin.

You’re conflating criminal activities (punishable by the death penalty) with political maneuverings that the Dems couldn’t even make stick. Hence the wackadoodle comment.

4 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

In the same vain, who do people think is on Trumps pardon list?

This idiot not only thinks he can pardon himself, but he thinks he can do it preemptively.  Miyyuns of Republicans agree with him, so it must be true.  The rest of us look at it as possibly the most preposterous thing ever said.