Potential NFL HC Candidates

JGMcD2

15 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

[Jim Harbaugh] The Jets actually interviewed him before hiring Rex in 2009. There were also reports they were interested two years ago. 

With Michigan 1-2 and going nowhere do you think he jumps ship? Harbaugh and Lawrence? A fan can dream. 

Jumps ship?  He lost to Michigan St at home again and to Indiana for the first time in 32 years. Ohio St. is going to clean their clocks.  The way it's going he could get fired.

15 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

[Jim Harbaugh] The Jets actually interviewed him before hiring Rex in 2009. There were also reports they were interested two years ago. 

With Michigan 1-2 and going nowhere do you think he jumps ship? Harbaugh and Lawrence? A fan can dream. 

Come on bro, don't think like that.  Don't give up on Gase just yet.  He can turn things around for you guys, and be an excellent mentor for Trevor.  

Give Gase an extension, give him a chance to right the ship!  I'd say a 5 year extension at a minimum. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Come on bro, don't think like that.  Don't give up on Gase just yet.  He can turn things around for you guys, and be an excellent mentor for Trevor.  

Give Gase an extension, give him a chance to right the ship!  I'd say a 5 year extension at a minimum. 

Make him part owner.  Give him full control of all personnel decisions.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:36 AM, DCofNC said:

I honestly think Harbaugh has sincere mental issues, that’s no joke.  I believe he’s a pretty good coach, but just watching him in the public eye, I can’t imagine how bad it is when the doors are closed.  I bet he registers on the schizophrenic scale somewhere. 

All that said, I think NY is a great choice for him.  It’s really a no lose scenario, if he fails, how could anybody win with that mess?  If he turns it around, he’s the Savior.  It’s almost perfect and a huge market to capitalize on.   Houston also offers a similar appeal.   Personally, I’d take Houston if I had a choice, but the hero potential in NY is way higher.

Looking at the injuries and who he’s running out there, I’d argue it takes great coaching to even be in the games they are barely losing.

Yes, he’s a different person And coach since he was with the Niners. There is no debating that. He seems like he really needs some time off. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...