Are the Bills a very good team??? This is where the issue is

6 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I went to yahoo sports to look up update NFL power rankings.  They have us listed as #8, I would be thrilled if that were true.  They have the Titans and the Green Bay packers worse than  us which I think is absurd.

Agreed, we are still chasing those teams...both were in their league title games last year 

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

So in my pre-season predictions I am currently 8-0 and I had the Bills at 6-2, losing to Ten and KC. So W-L record they are right where I had them. But performance wise I have been a bit disappointed the past 4 weeks. I had them finishing 11-5 and given a chance for a do over I'd revise that down to 10-6. 

So then you have us losing a lot of our currently remaining games.  Me too.

I agree about the difficulty of our schedule; I believe it is ranked 5th hardest in the league right now.

47 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Agreed, we are still chasing those teams...both were in their league title games last year 

Titans and Green Bay are both capable of winning 2+ games.  Green Bay is capable of winning the Super Bowl.

The Bills are 1 and done.  That's the difference, IMO.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

You think the Bills have a very weak schedule? Hmm.

Ignore the Jets, yes they are trash. After them...

W over 4-3 Dolphins

W over 5-3 Rams

W over 4-3 Raiders

L to 5-2 Titans

L to 7-1 Chiefs

W over 2-5 Pats

That is 4-2 against teams who are a combined 27-17 for those keeping score at home.

From here we go...

6-1 Seahawks

5-2 Cardinals 

2-5 Chargers

4-4 49ers

7-0 Steelers

3-4 Broncos

2-5 Patriots

4-3 Dolphins

Those teams are currently a combined 33-24 for those keeping score at home.

If this is a weak schedule I hope we never play a strong one!

Meh, look deeper. The Dolphins are trash. They're 4-3 with wins against trash. Jets, injured 9ers, Jags, Rams. They lost to the 2-5 Pats, lol.

Edited by McGahee

29 minutes ago, McGahee said:

Meh, look deeper. The Dolphins are trash. They're 4-3 with wins against trash. Jets, injured 9ers, Jags, Rams. They lost to the 2-5 Pats, lol.

They lost to the 2-5 Pats week 1 with no pre-season with about 14 new starters. If that game is in week 3 no doubt the Dolphins win. Their defense is good. It is a top 10 and it takes the ball away. Their offense with Tua might have some struggles to come but I would certainly not describe the Phins as trash.