Tailgate VI ticket info

JÂy RÛßeÒ

The Bills open the 2005 season on Sunday September 11th and for the sixth straight year TBD/TSW will be there in force.

As far as $ goes, not much will be changing from last year. The seats we get have not changed price - still $46. We're still asking for $5/person for tailgate/raffle/web server expenses. I can mail you the tickets for an additional $2.67 to cover certified mail. If you want to use Paypal to get your $ to me, they charge $0.30 + 2.9%.

I've put together a calculator to help you determine how much $ to send.

TBD Tailgate Calculator

If using paypal, the account to use is jacobrosen@frontiernet.net.

If sending cash or check, send to me at 8 Esternay Lane Pittsford NY 14534.

Not sure of the cutoff date at this time, but it's probably in Mid-May. Act now!!!

Since I can't post during the day :rolleyes: I'll try to answer PMs in the evenings so let me know if you have any questions.

WOOHOO!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills open the 2005 season on Sunday September 11th and for the sixth straight year TBD/TSW will be there in force.

As far as $ goes, not much will be changing from last year.  The seats we get have not changed price - still $46.  We're still asking for $5/person for tailgate/raffle/web server expenses.  I can mail you the tickets for an additional $2.67 to cover certified mail.  If you want to use Paypal to get your $ to me, they charge $0.30 + 2.9%.

I've put together a calculator to help you determine how much $ to send.

TBD Tailgate Calculator

If using paypal, the account to use is jacobrosen@frontiernet.net.

If sending cash or check, send to me at 8 Esternay Lane Pittsford NY 14534.

Not sure of the cutoff date at this time, but it's probably in Mid-May.  Act now!!!

Since I can't post during the day :( I'll try to answer PMs in the evenings so let me know if you have any questions.

WOOHOO!

313478[/snapback]

Jay, thanks for handling the tickets for the home opener again this year! I will send you a check for a group soon - probably about a dozen tickets or so. Can't wait!

Elaine in Saratoga

Ticket Update

We will be able to buy our group tix on Saturday May 21.  In the past they've pre--taken our order, so please have all ticket requests and payment to me by Thursday the 19th.

324503[/snapback]

Thanks, Jay. Will do.

Question - did you also get a letter instead of an actual order form? I was counting on being able to show people the stadium map/pricing structure; guess I'll have to come up with something on my own for that....

Thanks, Jay. Will do.

Question - did you also get a letter instead of an actual order form? I was counting on being able to show people the stadium map/pricing structure; guess I'll have to come up with something on my own for that....

324617[/snapback]

I got a letter. But in the regular group purchase mailing all that stuff is in there. I have 4 of 'em. Not that that helps you much... :D

Jay

I have put a deadline date for CNJBBB attendees of Wednesday May 11.

I will contact you with the number of tickets on the 12th and mail the payment on the 13th.

I am expecting something like 10-12.

-Rich

I may have missed it, but what is the deadline for tickets to the tailgate ONLY?  We've already got tickets for the game...

Thanks...

328147[/snapback]

If you can be trusted, you can simply drop $ into the bucket at the tailgate.

If... :D

add 7 more...we are up to 26! Deadline at my end is 4 pm today. I will pm you with final headcount and to let you know the check is in the mail.

Man, can you taste the CNJBBB HOT Buffalo wings yet? :P

I can

Go Bills!

RnJ

cnjbbb pres.