And the 2024 Race Begins

It's Going to Take Some Serious Fraud to Help Biden Win

DAVID STROM 

FTA:

Biden has been outspending Trump 5-1 in these states, and one has to wonder if any of that money has done any good. 

Well, wonder no more; in public opinion the answer is not at all, but a lot of that is going to building an infrastructure that can target voters and harvest votes in ways that don't reflect the polling. It doesn't just matter what everybody thinks; it matters who votes and who counts the votes. 

That is the only place that Biden's money can do any good. He is going to get HIS voters out and hope not too many people who hate him will go to the polls. 

But here's the rub: Biden barely won in the states that matter, and he has only become less popular since then. All the low-hanging fruit was harvested in 2020, and many of those voters who showed up for him won't this time. 

Trump's numbers have improved, and Biden's have gone down. That makes ballot harvesting at the 2020 scale not nearly enough. 

This is why Democrats have exerted so much effort in blocking ballot security measures. They need wiggle room to juice the numbers. 

But there is only so much juicing you can do, and I am unsure whether this time it will be enough. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/04/25/its-going-to-take-some-serious-fraud-to-help-biden-win-n3787146

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's Going to Take Some Serious Fraud to Help Biden Win

DAVID STROM 

FTA:

Biden has been outspending Trump 5-1 in these states, and one has to wonder if any of that money has done any good. 

Well, wonder no more; in public opinion the answer is not at all, but a lot of that is going to building an infrastructure that can target voters and harvest votes in ways that don't reflect the polling. It doesn't just matter what everybody thinks; it matters who votes and who counts the votes. 

That is the only place that Biden's money can do any good. He is going to get HIS voters out and hope not too many people who hate him will go to the polls. 

But here's the rub: Biden barely won in the states that matter, and he has only become less popular since then. All the low-hanging fruit was harvested in 2020, and many of those voters who showed up for him won't this time. 

Trump's numbers have improved, and Biden's have gone down. That makes ballot harvesting at the 2020 scale not nearly enough. 

This is why Democrats have exerted so much effort in blocking ballot security measures. They need wiggle room to juice the numbers. 

But there is only so much juicing you can do, and I am unsure whether this time it will be enough. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/04/25/its-going-to-take-some-serious-fraud-to-help-biden-win-n3787146

Democrats can't cheat death. It will be Harris who benefits if the Dems win. The drooling vegetable doesn't have 4 years left. I doubt he even has 1.

• Agree 1

Biden Answered Howard Stern's Question About Debating Trump ('His Handlers Must Be Furious!')

e70679eb-f659-468e-ab6e-63d96d0cdc80-105

This morning President Biden was on Howard Stern's show, and the White House obviously knew it would be yet another softball interview. Biden served up whoppers, doozies and cringe-worthy tales at a record clip, even for him. 

There was one moment though that the White House might try to reel back in with another "cleanup in aisle Biden" at some point, and that's Biden's answer about debating Trump:

Here's Biden's staff entering Stern's studio after Joe agreed to debate Trump:

giphy.gif

The WH press office has some work to do now.

Ten seconds till a White House flack says, “The President didn’t mean ‘debate.’ What he really meant was…”

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/04/26/biden-answered-howard-sterns-question-about-debating-trump-his-handlers-must-be-furious-n2395568

• Thank you (+1) 1

Field notes that “during the COVID-delayed voter registration deadline in May 2020, the Democratic advantage was D+803,427” for the state, but the number is now D+397,241, meaning they have lost more than 300,000 registered voters from their edge since the last election.

“That’s one of the many reasons that President Trump’s going to win in November, and I’m going to win,” McCormick, who is looking to unseat Sen. Bob Casey (D-PA), said. “We are becoming a red state for a whole bunch of reasons, but mostly because the left and the Democratic Party moving so far to the left that they’re out of step with Pennsylvanians.”

“There was about a one million registered voter advantage among Democrats over Republicans in Pennsylvania, the year that Trump won in 2016. Today, it’s less than 400,000 more registered Democrats than Republicans, and I think by Election Day, it’ll be closer to 300,000,” McCormick added.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/04/27/pennsylvania-republican-senate-nominee-dave-mccormick-we-becoming-red-state/

I confess that I have paid zero attention to the appalling Ms. Stein, but it turns out that, although Jewish, she is pro-Hamas. In fact, she got herself arrested yesterday at a pro-Hamas demonstration in St. Louis.

Might Stein become the favored candidate of the Democrats’ anti-Semitic wing? It seems she might. If she raises a little money and starts to get some traction, she might take away a more than nominal number of votes from Biden in states like Michigan and Minnesota.

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-798982

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/04/todays-horserace-snapshot.php

It's official: low information voters support Trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/poll-biden-trump-supporters-sharply-divided-media-consume-rcna149497

Takeaways:

- Not surprisingly, those who get their news through mainstream sources support Biden by a healthy margin.

- those who get their news through social media, etc., are basically split evenly between supporting Trump vs Biden

- those who really don't follow the news at all strongly support Trump

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It's official: low information voters support Trump.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/poll-biden-trump-supporters-sharply-divided-media-consume-rcna149497

Takeaways:

- Not surprisingly, those who get their news through mainstream sources support Biden by a healthy margin.

- those who get their news through social media, etc., are basically split evenly between supporting Trump vs Biden

- those who really don't follow the news at all strongly support Trump

Because people don't trust the news. Not sure that correlates to low information. It correlates to low propaganda which is a good thing

• Like (+1) 1

eb27c083-e8d7-48a7-b4c5-79c997333eed-105

The 'Biden Bump' That Didn't Last Long

Townhall, by Byron York

"The election is clearly changing now, moving towards Biden," the influential Democratic strategist Simon Rosenberg declared on March 26. "The Biden bump is real." For Republicans, Rosenberg is someone worth listening to; he was right about the nonexistent "red wave" that many in the GOP expected back in 2022. When he said the election was moving, it was worth noting.

Now, though, the situation is a little more complicated. Ever since President Joe Biden's State of the Union address on March 7 -- the one in which he appeared to shout much of the time to prove his vigor -- Democrats have been hoping for a Biden surge. A lot of that was just wish-casting; it simply did not make sense to many Democrats that former President Donald Trump could be under four indictments, and starting trial in one case, and still be leading Biden. It just seemed too crazy to accept. But it was true.

Then, in late March and early April, Biden did rise a bit in the polls. According to the RealClearPolitics average of national polls, Trump has led Biden in head-to-head matchups since September 2023. (They were tied for one brief moment in October.) During his March-April "bump," Biden's deficit shrank, coming within two-tenths of a point of catching Trump. Democratic hopes rose.

Alas, it didn't last long. On Sunday came a poll from CNN that was simply devastating for the president's reelection hopes. Remember, a poll is just a freeze frame of the race at this moment. It doesn't mean things won't change in the future. But it gives us an idea of where things stand right now. And the CNN poll showed Biden's standing deteriorating before our eyes.

https://townhall.com/columnists/byronyork/2024/05/01/the-biden-bump-that-didnt-last-long-n2638482

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Better start pumping Biden with vitamins again

There was a lot of silliness about Biden being amped up on stimulants for the SOTU address.

But I do wonder this: we've been told (and have seen) that he has "moderate to severe arthritis." I've seen this with my own relatives who get cortisone shots (I think they limit them to 2 or 4 times per year). It's like a very brief fountain of youth. They move better, the have a great increase in energy, etc.

So that's my theory. Good old cortisone.

Anyone watch Succession? Here's Logan Roy pulling it together after one of those self-administered shots.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There was a lot of silliness about Biden being amped up on stimulants for the SOTU address.

But I do wonder this: we've been told (and have seen) that he has "moderate to severe arthritis." I've seen this with my own relatives who get cortisone shots (I think they limit them to 2 or 4 times per year). It's like a very brief fountain of youth. They move better, the have a great increase in energy, etc.

Anyone watch Succession? Here's Logan Roy pulling it together after one of those self-administered shots.

I need something. I'm always tired. Maybe I should run for president

😂

54 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You know that "Succession" is a television program, yes?  Also, that Logan Roy is a fictional character, and that he probably wasn't shot up with anything at all.  

It is quite conceivable to me that Biden was given medication intended to improve focus, energy and to boost his concentration.  I wouldn't necessarily fault a candidate for that, within reason.  And if the medicine for his moderate to severe arthritis would control the stutter that causes him to make up words and misremember things like which world leaders he spoke with recently are dead or alive, or that his uncle was the victim of cannibals in Guam, all the better I suppose.  

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You know that "Succession" is a television program, yes?  Also, that Logan Roy is a fictional character, and that he probably wasn't shot up with anything at all.  

It is quite conceivable to me that Biden was given medication intended to improve focus, energy and to boost his concentration.  I wouldn't necessarily fault a candidate for that, within reason.  And if the medicine for his moderate to severe arthritis would control the stutter that causes him to make up words and misremember things like which world leaders he spoke with recently are dead or alive, or that his uncle was the victim of cannibals in Guam, all the better I suppose.  

I'm just saying that I've personally seen the incredible (and very short term) effects of a cortisone injection on someone with severe arthritis. High-dose Prednisone too. It just makes sense to me that the "energetic" Joe may have more to do with the timing of these typical old guy meds than with some extraordinary amphetamine thing as has been speculated about way too much.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm just saying that I've personally seen the incredible (and very short term) effects of a cortisone injection on someone with severe arthritis. High-dose Prednisone too. It just makes sense to me that the "energetic" Joe may have more to do with the timing of these typical old guy meds than with some extraordinary amphetamine thing as has been speculated about way too much.

Could be a total coink-dink that his arthritis treatment gave him a needed jolt at the exact time and place he needed an extra jolt.   One of the contraindications could possibly be '...intense burst of energy commencing at 9pm on a Friday night in March', but it's hardly a conspiracy theory that they jacked the geez up just prior to an important speech before the world, at least based on readily available clips of Biden appearing confused, wandering about, and struggling with when to pause while delivering a speech on a teleprompter.

It's irrelevant anyways.  He's been on a senior walkabout since well before the election.  It matters to some people, doesn't matter to others.  

• Thank you (+1) 1