Is Nate McMurray Unhinged?

Just now, wnyguy said:

Ghislaine Maxwell not only "facilitated" but "participated". if her accusers are to be believed.

I think that's right, but I also think she's not charged with such crimes. 

I guess my rule is "don't slander/libel people by accusing them of crimes."

I have an exception for calling people "traitors" because although treason is a federal offense, it is also a bit of common hyperbole used against one's political opponents.

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We just need a total moratorium on people calling other people pedophiles unless they are actually charged with that offense.

Simple. 

Jeffrey Epstein: OK, even when he was alive

R Kelly: OK

Ghislaine Maxwell: OK if you say "facilitated"

Michael Jackson: dead, so OK if accompanied by an explanation

Pretty much everyone else who is well enough known to not require a google name search: not OK

It does feel like people have gotten way too casual with that word. It's a serious thing not a random insult to throw at people.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We just need a total moratorium on people calling other people pedophiles unless they are actually charged with that offense.

Simple. 

Jeffrey Epstein: OK, even when he was alive

R Kelly: OK

Ghislaine Maxwell: OK if you say "facilitated"

Michael Jackson: dead, so OK if accompanied by an explanation

Pretty much everyone else who is well enough known to not require a google name search: not OK

I didn't call Trump a pedophile.  I said he was complicit.  He had to know his friend was having sex with young girls because it wasn't just a one time thing with Epstein. 

Trump chose to do nothing about Epstein's propensity for little girls.    He chose to praise that Maxwell woman who procured the girls for Epstein after she was arrested.  He chose to excuse his courting of Qanon by claiming he opposed pedophilia as if that's the only thing in their agenda.   His choices. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think that's right, but I also think she's not charged with such crimes. 

I guess my rule is "don't slander/libel people by accusing them of crimes."

I have an exception for calling people "traitors" because although treason is a federal offense, it is also a bit of common hyperbole used against one's political opponents.

Is she not charged with that? You may be right, I just am going on what her accusers are alleging,  And I do agree with your sentiments on accusations being thrown about.

3 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I didn't call Trump a pedophile.  I said he was complicit.  He had to know his friend was having sex with young girls because it wasn't just a one time thing with Epstein. 

Trump chose to do nothing about Epstein's propensity for little girls.    He chose to praise that Maxwell woman who procured the girls for Epstein after she was arrested.  He chose to excuse his courting of Qanon by claiming he opposed pedophilia as if that's the only thing in their agenda.   His choices. 

I don't believe any female at that Epstein party was underage. Trump may have known Epstein liked younger women but not underage children or that he ran a sex slave ring,

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I don't know.  But this comment is nuts, and exactly the type of stuff that we need to take out of politics and society:

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/government-and-politics/nygop-calls-mcmurray-unhinged-for-suggesting-trump-is-child-trafficker/article_5144f2bc-0f19-11eb-9e48-97fdfd591d46.html#tracking-source=home-trending

Discuss.  

It's true.  He has CBP separating immigramt children from their parents, then shipping those children to other countries.

15 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Totally accurate and reconcilable with TFR’s point.  I thought basically the same thing when I read your prior post. 

23 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman Did Not Cheat GIF -  DidNotHaveSexualRelationsWithThatWoman DidNotCheat BillClinton - Discover &  Share GIFs

And your point?   Monica Lewinsky was over 21 and she knew what she wanted and got it.    This is about as relevant as Thomas Jefferson keeping his slave mistress Sally Hemmings in the White House.

On 10/16/2020 at 6:55 AM, SectionC3 said:

I don't know.  But this comment is nuts, and exactly the type of stuff that we need to take out of politics and society:

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/government-and-politics/nygop-calls-mcmurray-unhinged-for-suggesting-trump-is-child-trafficker/article_5144f2bc-0f19-11eb-9e48-97fdfd591d46.html#tracking-source=home-trending

Discuss.  

Almost as stupid as the term below.. almost

11 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Turn it up libtards !!!